Chapter 10:

Chapter 10:

     The day came, for Aleks to go home, which was now with his uncle. The social worker picked him up, and dropped him off. The house looked pretty normal, other than the fact that the grass was too long, and the windows were dark.

     Aleks walked inside, and was overpowered by the smell of beer, vomit, and filth. The livingroom was a disaster, with beer cans everywhere, and TV dinner trays scattered throughout the house. He gagged.

"Aleks! My nephew!" His uncle came around the corner. He looked upset.

"Uncle Matt..." Suddenly the drunk man was hugging Aleks.

"I tried to clean up for you. Im sorry." He pouted. his words slurred together.

"Um... Its okay, Matt... Ow..." Aleks rib was not completely healed.

"Im so sorry Aleks!" Matt pulled away.

"Its okay... Im going to find my bedroom now. Okay?" Aleks half smiled.

"Okay... Back room... To your left. No, right... I dont remember." He hiccuped.

"Alright. I will find it." Aleks pushed past his wasted uncle, and went to the back of the house. Choosing the cleaner of the 2 rooms, he set down his duffle bag of clothes, and other necessities. The floor needed to be vacuumed badly, and the bed was covered in junk.

     Aleks still tired, just pushed the crap on to the floor. He was tired. He started to lay down, but the smell of beer, and old vomit made him gag. He stood, and quickly stripped the bed.

     He had a lot of work to do, and Aleks couldn't do it alone. He sent Eddie a text, asking for him to come over. Eddie was there in 15 minutes. Smelling the stench of the house, Eddie had the same reaction. He nearly vomited himself.

"This is your uncle's?" Eddie asked, disgusted.

"Yeah... I need your help cleaning." Aleks touched his ribs, and gave Eddie a pleading look.

"Oh... Yeah, I can definitely help you out." Eddie walked in, crunching his nose up.

"Lets start with My room..." Aleks led him through the mess to the back of the house.

"Aleks, this is awful." Eddie picked up a few cans.

~~☆★☆★☆~~

     Eddie and Aleks finished Aleks bedroom, in just over 4 hours. He still needed new sheets, but at least the room was clean. There was a desk, with a lamp. The lightbulb was cracked. A small dresser, and walk in closet, located near the bed. The mattress was a queen size, and the frame was busted, in 2 places.

     Eddie did not like the conditions Aleks was now supposed to live in. He cleaned, chatting with Aleks. Asking about his uncle, and school, and other stuff. Aleks seemed completely calm about his new living arrangements.

"So... You are okay with all of this?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah... I would rather live here than... than be pulled away from you." Aleks blushed and looked away.

"Aleks..." Eddie walked up to him.

"I just couldnt..." Aleks trailed off.

     Eddie kissed him, and smiled. Aleks cared so much about Eddie. He had no idea why. Eddie felt Aleks didnt really have a reason to love someone so broken.

"Aleks, I really love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." Aleks suddenly looked very sad.

"Dont be pouty, Aleks..." Eddie wrapped his arms around Aleks waist.

"Only for you." He smiled.

     Aleks kissed Eddie gently, but the kiss soon became hungry, and lustful. Eddie grinded against Aleks, making Aleks moan. Aleks moved from Eddie's lips, to his neck, and Eddie stretched his head back, to give Aleks full access.

     Eddie pushed Aleks to the wall, closing the door. He began to clumsily unzip Aleks' sweatshirt. Aleks pulled away, his breath ragged.

"Eddie... Im still... This is my first time." Aleks sighed.

"Its okay. Me too." He pulled off Aleks sweatshirt.

     They made their way to the bed, stripping, on the way there. Aleks flopped onto the bed, only in his boxers. He smiled, as Eddie climbed up on top of him. The mattress still smelled slightly of stale vomit, but neither boy cared. Aleks let out a moan, as Eddie Palmer him through the thin material of his boxers...

~~☆★☆★☆~~

     Matt, had finished his last beer can in the case, and he burped obnoxiously. He threw the can down, suddenly consumed with sadness. He wanted to be a better uncle for Eddie. He walked to the back of the house, where his nephew had been cleaning with a friend for several hours.

     Walking up to the door, he was about to knock, when he heard Aleks moan. Matt stopped. Aleks moaned again, almost sounding excited.

"Aw, Eddie... Eddie..." Matt heard his nephew moan.

     Was Aleks... Was Aleks in a relationship with that boy he had invited over? Hearing a louder moan, Matt pulled away. His nephew was gay... And had a lover...

     Matt walked back to his chair, where he began to cry quietly for no reason, other than that he was out of beer. He was so thirsty...

     Matt awoke, only an hour after his ordeal, listening to his nephew. He stood, and his head throbbed. He was extremely nauseous, and felt cranky. He was thirsty. He wobbled into what was a kitchen, and found 1 last unopened can. He drank, trying to forget all that had drove him to drinking.

~Hey guys!

     Thank you so much! Im nearly at 300 reads! I appreciate the support, and the comments, telling me I need to post more. Hey, what do you guys think of uncle Matt? he's that kind of emotional drunk.