Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

     Eddie was tired. He had been keeping this huge secret for way to long. He was tired of hiding it. He was Gay. only a few people knew that, and they found out by accident. Thankfully, they hadn't shared his emotions with the world.

     He had even kept it from his best friend, Aleks. He didnt know how to tell him... He was afraid Aleks would be angry or something. He had known Aleks since they were in elementary school, and he had never kept anything from Aleks... except for this.

     He wanted to be honest. This one secret weighed on him, and he wanted to make a decision. He eventually had to tell Aleks. He just didnt know how. He needed to find a time when they were alone. A time where whatever happened, was contained. He didnt want to tell him at school, because people would find out, almost right away.

     He sat on his bed, contemplating when he wanted to do this. It was a big thing to tell him. He couldnt think about it much more, so he went to go make lunch. He was hungry. Tomorrow, school would help him make a decision.

~~☆★☆★☆~~

     At school, Aleks put his text books in his locker. He was tired, and didnt want to take finals. He went to his first class, where Eddie greeted him with a big smile. Aleks waved, and sat down next to him.

"How are you?"

"Im fine... You?" Aleks slumped in his chair.

"Im great! Aleks... What's wrong?"

"Nothing... Just some problems with my dad." Aleks looked away.

"Did he... Did he hurt you?" Eddie had a look of terror and pity intermingled.

"Yeah, but Im okay..." He smiled weakly at Eddie.

"Hey, maybe we can hang out, tomorrow, after school."

"I'd like that." He smiled a little more genuinely.

     Class started, and Aleks only put a little effort into his classes. He didnt really care if he did well or not. He just wanted to get out of there... He just needed to get through, without being noticed.

"Hey, Fag."

"Please... please dont..." Crap. Kevin had found him.

"Aww, why not?" He said, shoving Aleks against a locker.

"Kevin, I-" Suddenly, Kevin punched him in the gut, making him pull forward.

"Dont tell me what to do." He said, coldly.

     He then proceeded to get very close to Aleks face. His breath smelled terrible. He put his hand on Aleks' thigh. Aleks whimpered. Smiling, Kevin ran his hand behind Aleks, Caressing his ass.

"You like that?" Kevin whispered in his ear.

"Please..." Aleks complained.

"You are so stupid." He punched Aleks again,  and walked away.

     Aleks collapsed to the floor in pain, and shame. Tears rolled down his cheeks, and he sobbed silently on the floor. After a few minutes the bell rang, and he pulled himself together... No one should have to see him that way.