Chapter 4

The following morning, was awkward for two certain turtles. Lea didn't give Raph a glance once during breakfast. She felt really uncomfortable, wanting to go back home.
Wanting her parents.
Mostly her father.

Raph didn't want to look at Lea because he felt ashamed for what he had done. "She probably hates me now." He sighed.

"Okay....what's going on that I don't know?" Donnie asked irritated.

Both Lea and Raph looked to him.

"I'm waiting...."

"Nothin'."

"Really Raph? Well then..." Donnie turned from Raph to look at Lea, "what's going on?!"

"Uh....well...umm..." Lea looked to Raph, asking for help silently.

"Look Donnie..." Raph said drawing Donnie's attention to himself, "Lea and I might have gotten into a fight last night, okay?"

"I don't believe you...."

"Why not?"

"You have a way with lying..."

"Do not!"

"Do to!"

"Do not!"

"Do to!"

"Do not!"

"Do to!"

"Do n-"

"Stop!"

Both Donnie and Raph turned to Lea, who was standing up, furious.

"I'm done...I'm sorry...I just...I want to go home..." she said looking down.

Raph and Donnie looked at her sympathetically.

"I'm sorry...I just want to go home..."

"Lea..."

"No Raph...please, can I just go home?"

Raph sighed, looking down. "I guess..."

"But you'll be all alone..." Donnie stated.

"I know...but..."

"But what?" Donnie questioned.

"I just don't feel comfortable here and just...I just want to go home...."

Lea looked back up to the two other turtles, seeing Raph's head bowed and Donnie upset.

"I'm sorry..."

Lea turned away from the turtles, and walked out of the dinning room and to the guest bedroom she currently occupied.

Lea stayed in the room the rest of the day and throughout the night. She was packed and ready to go.

In the morning she had called a taxi and left without saying goodbye to Donnie or Raph. She felt bad for leaving them but she didn't feel comfortable and she just wanted to go home.

"Once at the airport, she sat at a cafe and waited for her plane.

Five minutes later a turtle sits down beside her. Lea looks over at him. The other turtle looks back at her.

"Hi!" He said cheerfully.

"Hi..."

"What's your name?"

"Um...Leona Hamato..."

"Wow really!!!"

"Yep..." Lea smiled slightly, "and yours?"

"My names Michelangelo Chin! Most call me Mikey." Mikey said proudly.

Less eyes grew, and her face paled....'this is Mikey, Raph an Donnie's other brother....'

"You okay there?"

"Uh..yes..."

Just then Lea's plane was called. "I have to go..."

"Okay...well hope to see you around!"

"You as well..."

Lea quickly finished her drink and grabbed her bag and ticket and heading off to get onto the plane and get home.

Mikey had finally gotten to his brothers house.

"I'm home!!!" He yelled out.

His brothers came down the stairs arguing. Mikey looking at the two of them questioningly.

"What's wrong?"

"Lea left without saying goodbye and now Raph's pissed." Donnie said irritated.

"Shut up Donnie..."

"Wait a minute...who's Lea?"

"Leona Hamato had been on the same plane when Raph had come. They both got to know each other and then me and Raph had a fight that seemed to make her uncomfortable and she left this morning without saying goodbye."

Mikey looked shock..."haha...you know what, I just ran into her at the airport."

"Are you serious!!!" Raph fumed.

"Yeah, but she's going to California."

"How do you know that?" Donnie asked.

"I saw her plane ticket."

"Jeez...." Raph sighed, shaking his head and looking down at the group upset.

Sorry it's bad, didn't have a lot of time. For sure I'll make the next chapter better and longer.