Chapter 21

Today's Christmas Eve! Raph was so excited!

He and Donnie had spread the word about him asking Lea for her hand in marriage. But he threatened everyone, that if Lea found out, he'd kill them all...slowly and painfully....especially Mikey. When he was telling Mikey about the occasion...he went to the lengths of beating him, just to show him that he meant business.

Donnie and Raph had called Lea's parents together. Raph talked to them first, he wanted to get all their blessings. Of course Shen was very excited and said yes right away, Yoshi had to think about it...not really ready to let his baby girl go, but he eventually said yes. The hardest one to crack and say yes just had to be Saki. With threats from Saki to Raph, he had finally gave Raph his blessing.

Eventually, they started talking to Donnie. They decided they'd get on Donnie's jet early in the morning, and they'd arrive around 5 in the afternoon.

Now that everything was planned out with Lea's parents, what they needed to do now was think about how they'd get Lea away from them while they set up the proposal.

It took them a good hour to think about it but then Raph got an idea. He had asked Mikey if he had any gigs for Christmas Eve and surprisingly...he did. Raph remember Lea had told him she wanted to go see kids and since Mikey was the guy that worked with kids, Lea could go and observe the party.

All that planning was from last night...now it was time to start.

Raph woke up beside the love of his life...and soon he hoped she would be his forever. Lea had wanted to sleep with him last night and Raph just couldn't say no.

Raph reached his hand out towards Lea, caressing her cheek and whispering soft words, encouraging her to wake up. She finally did, slowly opening up to show her beautiful blue orbs.

"Good morning." Raph whispered loud enough for her to here.

Lea smiled, then cuddle up against Raph, her head resting against the crook of his neck. "Morning Raphie."

Raph smirked resting his head against hers. "I love you."

"I love you too." She gently kissed his neck.

Raph smiled, "remember when you told me you wanted to go play with kids?"

Lea nodded.

"Well...Mikey's got a gig today, and I told him that you wanted to go. So now he wants you to go with him."

Lea sat up, "are you serious!!"

Raph smiled, "yep!"

Lea jumped on top of him, "yay!!! I get to play with kids today!!"

Raph smiled, grabbing a hold of her. Lea smiled down at him. She leaned down and gave him a kiss. "Thank you!"

"No problem, now go get ready, he leaves in a couple hour and I know how you are."

Lea giggled, "okay!"

Raph laughed as he watched Lea gather some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Raph got up and went downstairs to find Tiger Claw, Mikey and Donnie on the couch.

Mikey then turned to Raph, "so...where's Lea?"

"Takin a shower. You know girls...they like to take their time gettin ready." Raph smirked.

"So Raphael," Raph turned to Tiger Claw, "are you ready for your big day?"

Raph smirked, "you know I am."

They all laughed, then Donnie spoke up.

"Her parents are coming in earlier than we thought."