Chapter 31

"IT'S A GIRL!!!" Everyone yelled out at once.

Lea began to cry tears of joy, Raph hugging her against him, smiling happily.

Shen and Mikey ran up to the couple and hugged the both of them.

"A GIRL!!" Shen yelled excitedly, crying tears of joy as well.

Mikey hugged his brother tightly then pulled away, "I get a niece!!" He than turned and hugged Lea.

Lea still crying tears of joy, hugged Mikey and her mom tightly. She then felt them pull away and watched as both her fathers walked up to her.

"I get a granddaughter." Yoshi said smiling happily, taking his daughter into his arms, planting a kiss onto her forehead. Lea smiled up at her father, still crying. She kissed him on the cheek before the two pulled away.

"Thank you Leona...for letting me have the joy of becoming a grandfather." Yoshi said smiling, resting a hand onto her growing bump. He then moved away so Saki could have an opportunity with Leona.

Saki walked up to Lea, hugged her and planted a kiss onto her cheek. Lea smiled up at her father before burying her head into his chest, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"I'm so happy I get a granddaughter." Saki said, tears streaming down his face, "I never thought I'd ever see you again. I never imagined that I'd be a grandparent. And I never thought I'd get to be in your life again."

Lea cried against her fathers chest. Saki held onto his daughter, not wanting to let her go.

They laid in bed, staring at each other. Raph's hand rested on Lea's ever growing bump. They all had decided to stay the night at Donnie's before going home.

"Man...next month is the baby shower. Have you already gotten invitations out?" Raph asked his wife.

"Not yet..we have them set up and everything. Now all we have to do is put the gender onto the invitation and then print them out."

Raph smiled happily. He leaned down kissing Lea once more before the two fell into a blissful sleep.

Blood.

Pain.

Suffering.

Worry.

Fear.

She watched as her husband fought against the large man that came into their room. She screamed for help. She screamed at the beast that attached them. She screamed at her husband to keep fighting. She watched as he crumbled to the ground. She gasped, crawling over to his side.

"GET UP!! PLEASE!! GET UP!!!"

The next thing she knew...

was being dragged away from her mate that lied on the floor unconscious. She felt the beast hands around her arms. She tried to fight but her rounded belly only allowed her to do so much. Yet she continued to scream, kick out at the man that had a hold on her, and watched as at the last second, her parents, friend and brother in laws all ran into the room. His grip on her tightened. She cried out.

Donnie knew who he was....and he feared for his sister in laws life, his brothers and his niece. He watched his sister in law being dragged towards the window.

"Donnie!! Please...."

Yet he couldn't....because he knew why he was there...what he wanted....and what the price was for their deal he, Raph and the man had made so, so many years ago.....

Raphael's first born.

And that's the end of the book!! Hope you enjoyed it!! Loved having your support!! Vote and comment!! 😁❤️💙