Chapter 5

On the plane, Lea remembered her and Raph's dinner. She remember there conversations the most. And at the end of the night, the kiss they shared. She felt ashamed for running from the three turtle brothers. She didn't even know Mikey that well and she ran away from him!

"Jeez...I shouldn't have left..."

Her phone gave a buzz from the inside of her coat pocket. When she pulled her phone out, she read the text that was sent from an Unknown Number, "We are with you, watching you."

She looked around herself, frightened, looking at all the passengers faces...she turned her attention back to her phone.

"Who is this?"

"Keep going in the direction you are headed and you will soon find out."

She looked around her once more seeing if she would recognize anyone that was on the plane with her, but she didn't recognize anyone.

She then felt her phone buzz. When she looked down she saw a text from Raph that said,

"I'm sorry Lea....I hope you can forgive me and my brothers. Both me and Donnie feel bad for fighting with each other in front of you, making you uncomfortable. I'm sorry."

Her faces showed a timid smile. She quickly texted him back, "I'm sorry for running out like I did and not saying goodbye. I did end up running into your brother, Mikey,  at the airport. I'm sorry Raph, can we still be friends?"

A minute later Raph replied, "Yes."

Lea smiled to herself, glad Raph had still excepted to be a friend of hers.

Lea had gotten home late that night. She enjoyed being home, yet she felt alone. She enjoyed the comfort Raph had provided. Yet she had only met him two days ago.

She had already unpacked and was currently changing into her pajamas. Lea was busy thinking about Raph that she didn't notice another presence in the room with her.

Once finished changing she quickly shut off all the lights and went to bed.

The presence had moved into living room. Pulling out his communicator.

"Master, the girl is asleep."

"Good, bring her in. I'm sending others to your location." A deep gravelly voice had spoken back.

"Yes master."

"And Tiger Claw...if she is brought harmed...there will be a severe punishment."

"Yes master."

Tiger Claw had ended the call, and turned back to the bedroom. He walked into the room seeing the other ninjas in the room, surrounding Lea's bed.

Tiger Claw pulled out a handkerchief and a bottle of Ether, spilling the liquid onto the handkerchief. He quickly handed the bottle of ether to one of the ninjas and slowly and quietly made his was up to Lea.

He looked down at her, noticing a small smile on her face, her peaceful expression as she slept, her beauty. He quickly shook his head to rid of the thoughts.