Chapter 24

Raph pushed Lea back talking the hit that was intended for her. Raph flew back into a near by alleyway.

"Raph!" Lea yelled out turning to see if her fiancé was okay.

Raph looked up at Lea and turned his head to look behind her, seeing Slash advance on her.

"Lea!! Look out!!"

Lea turned just in time to miss a punch to the back of her head. But she was too slow to dodge the knee that hit her stomach. She doubled over, gasping for air.

Slash grabbed her by the hair and put a cold and sharp knife to her neck. She stood tense, still gasping for air. Raph finally stood, limping and he walked over to the two.

"Let her go!" He snarled at the larger turtle.

"No." Slash stated, grabbing Lea around the neck and throwing the knife in Raph's direction.

Raph tried to dodge the knife but it ended up stabbing him in his right shoulder.

"Fuck!" Raph looked up from his shoulder to find no one else standing in the alleyway. "LEA!!"

Raph quickly pulled out his phone, dialing his brother.

"Hello?"

"Donnie!! He got Lea!!"

"What?! Who got Lea!?"

"This turtle named slash! No time to explain! Have everyone search for them!"

"And what about you?"

"I got stabbed but I'll be out looking for the two. Hurry up!"

"Raph!! Calm down! We'll find her...don't worry. I'm sending everyone as soon as possible. Send me your location so I can stitch up that stab wound of your."

"Got it! There....sent. Now hurry up!"

"Got it! We're leaving now!"

Raph hung up and started the search for Lea, looking around the alleyway and near by buildings. Soon he meet up with Donnie. His brother helped remove the knife, stitch him up and wrapped the wound. From there the two started searching.

"What did her parents think or say?" Raph asked.

Donnie looked to his brother, then down at the ground, "Saki was furious, Shen started crying and Yoshi...well I'm not exactly sure."

Raph looked towards his brother curious, "what do ya mean?"

Donnie thought for a moment, "it's as if he...like...he was having a flash back or something from his past was brought up again by the name."

Raph huffed, curious as to why Yoshi responded the way he did about hearing the name Slash.

They continued the search the rest of the night till day break the next day. They all meet back at Donnie's house, one by one.

Donnie and Raph showed up first, Raph sat on the couch hyperventilating. Donnie doing his best to calm him down...but couldn't.

Mikey was the third to show up, also with no luck.

Then Shen and Tiger Claw, both had no luck. Shen sat on the couch crying for her daughter, Tiger Claw trying to help Donnie calm Raph.

Then Saki, walking into the house furious as hell.

And finally Yoshi. He walked into the house, everyone turning to look at him as he walked and sat down on one of the recliners. He rested his elbows on his knees, sighing as he rested his head in his hands.