Chapter 17

Today was the day Lea got out of the hospital. It was a simple but long process. She had to sign papers, Raph had to sign papers, and her parents had to sign papers. In the end though, everyone was excited.

Once they left the hospital they all headed to Lea's house. They decided they'd have lunch and then Lea would pack her bags and then they'd all head to the airport to say their goodbyes.

They had Chinese take out, which everyone seemed to enjoy. Lea felt bad since she should have been a host and made lunch, but everyone was reminding her that she had just been released from the hospital and that she should be resting. She only laughed, finally agreeing with them all.

They all enjoyed their Chinese and talked for a couple hours. At about 5:30 pm, they all were at the airport hugging and saying their goodbyes.

"I'll see you soon mom." Lea said smiling while she hugged her mother. It was a bit difficult, considering Lea was on crutches. Her mother returned the smile, pulling back and kissing her daughters cheek. "I love you Leona."

"Love you too."

The two pulled away completely. Smiling at one another. She looked over at both of her fathers, seeing them threatening Raph, say that if he did anything to their little girl, they'd hunt him down and kill him. Raph quickly looked over at Lea, seeing she was done talking to her mother, he quickly ran over to her, hiding behind her. Both Lea and Shen laughing.

"Your fathers are scarin me Lea. Let's get out of here!" Raph whispered into Lea's ear. Lea just giggled, turning around and kissing Raphael on the cheek, "don't worry, we'll be leaving soon."

Tiger Claw stood to the side laughing at how Raphael, the one who was going to take care of Leona, coward behind her, looking at both of her fathers, afraid for his life.

Lea walked over to her fathers, giving them hugs the best way she could and kissing their cheeks. She stepped away from her fathers, and walked over to where Tiger Claw and Raph stood.

"Okay, now are you guys ready to go?" Lea asked.

Both men nodded. Lea handed Tiger Claw her crutches, then Raph picked he up bridal style.

Lea waves a final goodbye to her parents before the three mutants go into Lea's private plane. Raph set Lea into one of the chairs. She quickly got herself comfortable.

"Thanks Raphie!" She said, pulling Raph down by the collar of his shirt and kissing him on the lips. He eagerly kissed back, wanting to go deeper but couldn't. He pulled away then went to go grabbed a blanket that Lea's mother handed to him. When he brought it over to Lea, she gasped in surprise.

"What!?" Raph asked worried.

"You got that from my mother didn't you!?" Lea asked happily.

"Yes?"

"Oh my god! That's my baby blanket! My mother knows me so well." Lea said proudly.

Raph to a glance at the blanket as he unfolded it. The color was the same beautiful blue as Lea's orbs, and that fabric was very soft. Raph wondered what it was.

"Would you have any idea what this things made of?"

"Ultra-soft micro mink, I believe."

"Jeez, oh must have been a cold baby then." Raph stated still. It looking at Lea, he stood in front of her holding the blanket and feeling the warmth and softness of it. He was tempted to keep it for himself.

Lea sat in the chair, getting cold but enjoyed seeing how much Raph was interested in her blanket.

"Yeah, well...mom always wrapped me up in this blanket. I was always cold, and it just got worse in the winter. And now that I have grown, I still get cold but not as bad."

"Oh...is that why it's so big then?"

"Yep."

"Ohh."

Lea smiled. Raph then took the blanket and wrapped it around his loved one. He leaned over her and kissed her forehead. He pulled back looking at her beautiful blue orbs, as she stared into his emerald green ones.

"Get some rest."

Lea nodded, shifting so she was lying comfortable in the chair. There was a couch, but Lea had wanted to rest in the chair instead. Raph didn't understand the girl at all.

Raph walked over to the couch and sat down beside Tiger Claw.

Both men watched Lea as the plane took off.

It took a couple of hours to get to NY, all the while Tiger Claw kept running to the bathroom, throwing up the Chinese food he had eaten. Raph laughing at him but also watching over Lea. Tiger Claw had told him he had air sickness. He never liked planes and he hated when Saki had made him go with him to Japan. He would try not to throw up, Saki saying it was a weakness, but he just couldn't help himself!

Raph felt bad but couldn't do anything. So when they got to NY, Raph bought Tiger Claw something to settle his stomach.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

"Are you guys coming or what? We've been here for how long now?! My legs starting to hurt!" Lea complained.

Raph and Tiger Claw both looked over at Lea, feeling upset about her injuries and the pain she would experience.

"Sorry babe, were comin." Raph said, getting into the limo his brother had lended then to drive to his house. The driver was some middle aged dude, in a tux Donnie had hired for the holiday.

It took 30 minutes to get to Donnie's house. Raph helped Lea out of the car while Tiger Claw got the bags.

Both Donnie and Mikey greeted the three at the front door. The two rushing over to Raph and Lea.

"YAY!!!! Your home!!!" Mikey yelled out in excitement.

"Jeez Mikey! Did you have to go and yell into my ear like that!" Raph yelled out enraged. "Now I can't hear!"

"I did!" Mikey yelled back, he turned to look at Lea and Donnie and said in his normal tone of voice, "I'd give him a nasty look, but he's already got one on."

Both Lea and Donnie started laughing, quickly followed by Mikey.

"I heard that!!"

The three other turtles looked at each other before looking at Raph.

Raph was holding Lea at the moment, so before he could kill his brother, he handed Lea to Donnie and started chasing his brother around the yard. All the while, Lea and Donnie laughing. Soon Tiger Claw was standing by Donnie and Lea watching the whole scene play out.

Raph chasing Mikey, Raph soon shoving Mikey to the ground and beating on Mikey.

Soon Tiger Claw stepped in and separated the two turtles.

"Your lucky Mikey!"

Mikey just stuck his tongue out at Raph, commencing another chase which lead to another beat down my received.

Both Lea and Tiger asked Donnie,"is this how it is all the time?"

Donnie looked at the two, nodding his head.

Sorry if it's kinda boring, but in the next chapter something happens to Lea.