Chapter 13

"Saki!!! Look at what you have done!!!"

"It....it was....I'm sorry Leona." Saki whispered looking down at Leona. Leona stared at Saki as well, she could see the hurt in his eyes.

Yoshi, Shen, Raph and Tiger Claw all ran over to Lea and Shredder. Raph pushing Shredder back away from Lea. Raph quickly kneeled beside Lea, lifting her up into his arms. He looked down at her face, seeing her eyes glossing over.

"Lea!!! Don't you dare leave me!!!"

Shen looked a the two turtles, then turned to look at Yoshi. "We need to get whet to a hospital Yoshi."

Yoshi nodded back to her, then turned back to look at the two turtles. "Raphael," Raph looked up at Yoshi.

"Yeah?"

"You, Shen and Tiger Claw all need to go to the hospital."

Raph nodded standing up with Lea in his arms, running out of the room. Shen and Tiger Claw both looked at Yoshi, nodding then running after Raph.

Yoshi watched the four leave, then he turned back to Saki, seeing him on the ground still shocked at what he had done.

"See what you have done Saki. Your anger is out of control. I saw the guilt in your eyes. I saw the sadness they held."

Shredder looked up at Yoshi, then back down at the ground.

"She protected Shen out of love. She believes we are her true parents even though she knows the true story of who her real parent is. We told her when she was 15 who her true adopted parent was. She was devastated. She wouldn't eat, she couldn't sleep. And both me and Shen suffered seeing her the way she was. Thin, pale, sad, and angry. She was upset at herself more than upset at you. But what surprised both me and Shen in the end, was when Leona told up she remembered you from when you still where her guardian. She told us she remembered your smile from when you first held her, she remembered the love you held for her, she remembered your laugh and what she remembered the most was the love she held for you. She was barely a month old Saki. We never knew how it was possible she remembered you. And I can see it in her eyes even to this day, she still holds love for you. And what I was surprised to see in your eyes was love. You just showed me you care for her."

Saki looked up at Yoshi, devastated at what he had done.

"I-I....I'm sorry Yoshi....a-and I do love her..."

What shocked and surprised Yoshi, was when he saw the tears running down the face of his step-brother.

'He truly does love her...'

Yoshi turned away from Shredder, looking over to where his wife, daughter, and her boyfriend and friend had left. He then turned back to look at Saki.

"If you truly love her, you will change into appropriate clothing and come with me to the hospital and check up on my daughter." Yoshi said, looking sternly at Saki.

Saki nodded slowly. He quickly got up off the ground, walking to his room.

Yoshi watched as Saki walked out of the room.

Yoshi stood in the silence of the room, looking at the crimson blood that lay in a puddle beside his feet.

A 4 week old Leona lay on the floor, a puddle of blood around her, crying at the top of her lungs. Saki walked around her, not knowing what to do, tired of all the crying. He couldn't control her anymore. He didn't know what she wanted. He didn't know how to raise a child! He wasn't sure if he could anymore! How was he going to explain this to anyone. One of the neighbors had already been over to his house asking if he needed help calming Lea down. He immediately declined.

"What am I going to do!!!" He yelled to himself. He looked down at Leona. Seeing her crying. He was so frustrated. He don't understand why Leona wouldn't shut up! He turned and looked down at Leona, kneeling down and yelling at her, "SHUT UP!!!"

Leona froze in fear, anyone could tell that the 4 week old was frightened. She started to whine, Saki looking down at her, his eyes threatening her to cry. She kept whining though, which turned into crying. She kept getting louder and louder, until Saki couldn't take it anymore and ran out of his house.

Who he meet right outside made him even more upset than he already was.

"Saki."

"Yoshi." Saki stared straight at Yoshi then looked behind Yoshi seeing his brothers wife Shen.

"Brother what are you doing here!"

"Saki, why is she crying!"

"That is none of your business!"

"Shen...go."

Shen looked at Yoshi, then to Saki. She saw rage in his eyes. But she followed her husbands orders and walked into the house. All the while, Saki and Yoshi staring at each other.

"Yoshi!" Shen yelled from the inside of the house. Saki quickly turned and ran into the house, Yoshi quickly following him.

"Yoshi! Hurry!" Shen yelled again.

Both Yoshi and Saki made it to Leona's room. A room painted pink, a wooden crib, a changing station off to the side, and a dresser right beside it. And right in the middle of the room, Shen sat in a pool of blood and was coddling Leona within her arms. Lea was crying and screaming at the top of her lungs, blood dripping onto the floor and onto Shen. What Yoshi saw, angered hum. He saw the knife that was carelessly thrown across the room beside the dresser. He saw the stab wound that went straight through Leona's fragile arm.

Yoshi was enraged! But he kept calm. He looked to Shen. 

"Shen.." Shen looked up at him, "get her out of here. Take her home and get her stitched up."

Shen nodded and left with Leona crying in her arms.

Yoshi watched as the two left, then turned back to Saki.

"How could you do that to her! Why would you do that to her!"

"That is none of your business!"

"Well it is now! Me and Shen are taking her! You don't deserve her!" Yoshi yelled then turned away from Saki and walked towards the home office, rummaging through the draws finding Leona's brith certificate and social security.

Saki following yelling at him.

"You have no right to be in this house! You have no right to my daughter away from me!"

Yoshi had though back to that moment in time. Where everything had went to hell between the two step-brothers. And now the two must come together again, put aside their differences....for Leona.

Seconds later Saki walked up to his step-brother. Yoshi turning to him.

"Lets go."

Saki nodded.

The two brothers ran out of the building to the hospital. Both awaiting to see what would happen when they get there.