Kissing Fading Scars (FanFiction)

Kissing Fading Scars (Chandler Riggs FanFic)

...................................................................

Hi, my name is Andromeda George White and I'm 13 years old. I hate my middle name so much. Who the hell named their child's middle name George? Oh wait, my mother, who is drunk and high all the time. Anyway, I'm an only child but I have a cat named Crookshank. He's black with crystal blue eyes. I look nothing like my parents. They both have bright blonde hair and sea green eyes. I have dark icy gray eyes and dark blue scene hair, dyed of course. I look like a child girl version of Tony Perry.

Speaking of Tony Perry, I LOVE Pierce the Veil. I listen to their music along with Sleeping with Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon, Panic! At The Disco. Those kinds of bands. I also like The Young Veins, The Strokes, Skillet, Smashing Pumpkins, Guns N Roses. They help me forget about all my problems.

I'm abused by my parents, who are drunkards and drug addicts. They beat me until I pass out from exhaustion and then expect me to be awake the next morning to make them hot mint tea when their hang overs take affect. Right now, I have a huge bruise that takes up my entire jawline. Thanks, Dad. Anyway, my parents are either at the bar getting drunk, in the garage smoking, or just laying in some random spot, asleep.

I'm the one who always has to clean the house, make sure the dishes are spotless and are all put up neatly. I bet your wondering 'why don't I just go live with my other relatives?' Well, they don't like me because of my looks, taste in music, and my friends. Our family is filthy rich so we live in a HUGE house, but it's just the three of us. Crookshank has complete free-rein of the house because he can sneak past my parents when they come home.

I have two best friends, Victoria and Keegan. Victoria, of course is a girl, but she likes to be called Vic, she had pale pink, shouler length hair and chocolate brown eyes. Keegan, he's a guy, he has black hair and golden honey eyes. They are like my brother and sister we are so close.

Well, I have to go. School is tomorrow, bye! c:

I know the world's a broken bone,

but melt your headaches, call it home