Chapter 13:Can't Promise That Things Will Be Broken

Kissing Fading Scars (Chandler Riggs FanFiction)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13:Can't Promise That Things Will Be Broken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Andromeda's P.O.V.

Ziva and Bentley yipped and yapped right in my ear, signaling that they had to go outside. I slightly pushed them off of my face and sat up. I put Ziva and Bentley on the floor, stood up, changed into a pair of shorts, and went downstairs. Mike was passed out on the couch while Tony rested his head on his chest and snuggled into him. Jaime was sleeping on the floor with one leg on the glass coffee table. Vic was snoring on the couch, holding Jaime's hand and snuggling it into his chest. I ran outside onto the porch/balcony and started laughing hysterically. Ziva and Bentley yipped at me by the gate, so I unlocked the gate and watched them topple over each other to get down the stairs.

I followed them, scooped them up in my arms, and went all the way downstairs safely. I put them in the yard that was right in front of the beach and let them do their business. When they finished they ran back to the stairs and began making the trek back. I, again, had to pick them up and carry them all the way up the stairs and into the house. None of the guys were awake yet so I took some pictures of their places. I posted one that had them all in one picture on Twitter. It said:Oh, my new family! @ptvmike @tonyperry @piercethevic @ptvjaime Something happened last night ;)

I laughed at my tweet and posted it, instantly getting likes and comments asking how I was with Pierce The Veil. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost eleven. I texted Tiffany to go ahead and come over before I went upstairs to get ready. I showered quickly and changed into my Pretty. Odd tank top, flowery leggings, and my Vans that had A Fever You Can't Sweat Out and Pretty. Odd painted on it. They were one of my favorite pairs of shoes that I had. I dried my hair and brushed it to its original style before putting in my black gauges and doing my make-up.

As I walked out of my bathroom, Tiffany walked into my bedroom. She dropped a bag on the coffee table in my room and began to look through the different colored dye. "How about we split the dye in half?" Tiffany agreed and began to pick out some colors. She pulled out some bright turquoise, like mine, and and a bright green dye. I put on some music before I sat Tiffany down in the bathroom in front of the mirror and began to get everything ready. I parted her hair down the middle and tied one of it up. I tied my hair up as well before I put on my gloves and prepared the turquoise dye first. I squeezed all of the dye out of the tube and into a bowl before mixing it with some conditioner.

I put some in my hand and began dabbing at Tiff's roots before going down the length of her hair. I rubbed everything in thoroughly before dabbing her roots and bangs. I, then, did the same thing with the bright green. Tiff waited for the dye to soak in while I washed my hands and threw everything away. It was about an hour before Tiffany washed her hair out and dried it. I brushed it and put it in its original style before showing her. "I love it!" Tiff exclaimed, giving me a huge hug. I gladly hugged her back before pulling away. Tiffany stared into my eyes before doing something completely unexpected.

She slowly leaned in and softly kissed me on the lips. I didn't know what to do, so I......kissed back. I knew I shouldn't of done it, but Tiff was just so pretty. Tiffany grabbed the rest of the hair dye and left without another word. I dropped to the floor and ran my hand through my hair, frustrated. God, why am I such and idiot? I pulled at my hair angrily and hit my head on the tile wall. It hurt, but I was literally going crazy because I couldn't find my razor.

I heard my phone beep in my bedroom, so I got up, walked up the stairs to my little game room, and grabbed my phone. I plopped in my sphere chair hanging from the ceiling and saw I got a text from Anastasia. It read So sorry babe and a picture was attached to it. I opened it and my heart stopped. It was Chandler.....swapping spit with another girl. I recognized that blonde hair anywhere. It was Tori. It didn't look forced. Chandler's arms were wrapped around her waist and Tori's arms were wrapped around his neck.

I couldn't take it. My breaths went from normal to rapid in a matter of seconds. I felt the tears come and choke up my throat. I was crying and having a panic attack at the same time. "T-Tony!" I croaked out, stumbling over to the staircase. I managed to make it all the way down before tripping on the last step. I groaned in pain before trying to get up. I grabbed the mini pillar in my room and pulled myself up. It became harder to breath and my tears built up like a giant wall. I took everything I had and screamed as loud as I could, "T-To-Tony!" I went down the hall before everything went black.

*Tony's P.O.V.*

Vic, Jaime, Mike, and I were all awake and watching T.V. when I heard shuffling around in Andie's room. I heard Andie scream my name and then a big thud by the stairs. We all shot off the couch and fucking hauled ass up the stairs. There laid Andie, my daughter, unconscious on the floor, her face stained in tears. I grabbed her and put her on her back before checking for a pulse. It could barely hear it, but it was there. "Get the van!" I shouted to Vic before telling Mike to get Andie some clothes and her phone.

I picked her up and ran down the stairs and out of the house. Jaime grabbed the puppies and we all got in the van. I sat in the back, stroking Andie's green hair while Vic when past the speed limit to the hospital. We were all crying while Bentley and Ziva tried to see what was wrong with Andie. Vic screeched to a halt on from of the E.R. doors. I got out and ran as fast as I could inside. "Help!" Three nurses ran up to me, two pushing a gurney. I placed Andie on it while one nurse questioned me. "Sir? Sir, what happened?" I was shaking, completely out of pure fear. "I-I don't know. I heard her scream from upstairs and a loud thud. When I found her, she was just laying on the floor."

The nurse nodded and helped me walk over to a seat in the waiting room. "C-Can I see her? My daughter?" Sadly, the nurse shook her head, "Not until the doctors find out what is wrong with her." I nodded and wiped my tears from my face. A few minutes later, Vic, Mike, and Jaime walked in and sat beside me. "Where are the puppies?" I asked, realizing they were gone. "Since Casey lives a block away from here we dropped them off there." Vic answered before asking, "How is Andromeda?" I shook my head, "I don't know. They took her away." I started to cry again only for the guys to comfort me.

We sat there for about an hour, filling out papers, before a doctor with a clipboard came up to us. "Mr. Perry?" We all stood up, catching the doctor off guard. Jaime, Mike, and Vic sat down so the doctor could talk to me. "We figured out the problem with your daughter, Mr. Perry. It seems that your daughter has irregular heart problems that have never been treated or ever been seen before. When she has panic attacks her heart slows, which causes her air way to slowly close and make it even more difficult to breath and stay conscious. She is supposed to have medication. Either she never has gotten it prescribed or she has stopped taking it. Your daughter is fine, but still unconscious. You may go and see her, but try not to disturb her into waking up because her air way is still trying to open up. She is in room 196."

We all speed walked to her room and slowly opened it. Andie was laying in the hospital bed, an I.V. taped to her arm to keep the needle from slipping out. Her green hair was brushed out of her face and her eyes were closed. I sat in the seat beside her bed and grabbed her icy cold hand. I traced tiny shapes on her hand and accidently though out loud, "Why would Andie have a panic attack when she was perfectly fine the next moment?" Mike answered angrily, "I think I have the reason." He handed me Andie's phone where a picture was on. It was on the kid she kissed the day we left kissing another girl.

It was rather gross, actually. Jaime and Vic had the same look on my and Mike's face. When we saw this kid we were going to skin him.

What do you guys think?!?!? Read XXcrossbowprincessXX FanFic Playing Nice. The last chapter she had, she put Andie in it!!!

Share

Follow

Comment

Vote