Chapter 20:Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Kissing Fading Scars (Something FanFiction)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 20:Yeah Boy and Doll Face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Andromeda's P.O.V.*

He looked so different. No, they looked so different. Jaime's hair was shorter and he had a full sleeve. Vic's hair was longer. Mike's sides were shaved and he had a throat tattoo. Dad changed the most. He had a tattoo of an owl on his neck, he had a lot more tattoos, and his hair was really short. Kalel stood beside Dad, this time her hair was red. It looked natural, probably was because she was Irish. She had the same tattoo on her neck as Dad, but other than that she seemed no different.

I dropped my stuff and sprinted towards my strange family. I jumped into Dad's arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He clutched the back of my hoodie, thinking that if he let go somebody would take me away. We were both crying. I could feel his tears slip down my shirt and go down my back. Soon, Jaime, Mike, Vic, and Kalel gathered around us and hugged us. I felt Jaime's arms wrap around my waist along with Vic's, Mike's, and Kalel's. Dad put me down, but still continued to hug me.

He kissed my cheek and leaned his forehead against mine. "I missed you, Andie." I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. "I missed you, too, Dad." I hugged him again and let him rest his chin on my head. I rested my head on my chest and saw a flash of gold. I grabbed his left hand and sure enough, there was a wedding ring. "You're married?" I asked, astonished. He nodded and Kalel held up her left hand, showing a wedding ring. "We are expecting." She informed. I looked at Dad before hugging them both. "I'm gonna have a baby brother or sister?" I asked, noticing Kalel's baby bump.

She nodded, "You can help me think of names." I smiled and hugged her again. I was excited that I was having a baby brother or sister. "How are Ziva and Bentley?" I asked Dad. "Good, they are all grown up and scary as hell. A fan of ours came to the house and started talking shit about you. She said your name and they flipped shit. They started barking and growling and actually chased the fan. Luckily, they didn't want to hurt her, they just wanted to scare her off." I smiled again, thinking about my babies. I looked back and saw Spencer, Dallon, Ian, Brendon, and Zack looking at all of us.

I broke away from everyone and went over to them. I grabbed Spencer's hand and asked, "Ready to meet the family?" He gave a nervous 'yeah' before intertwining our fingers and following me along with everyone else. "Dad, Mike, Jaime, Vic, Kalel, this is my boyfriend Spencer." They all shook hands with Spencer until it got to Dad. He looked Spencer up and down before clapping him on the back and shaking his hand. "You are very lucky to have my daughter. The last boyfriend she had was a complete prick and didn't care about her. If you treat her like that bastard did, I will break you." Spencer nodded, "I love your daughter. I will put her first in everything I will do." Dad nodded and stepped away, letting Mike approach.

I pressed my hand against Mike's build chest, preventing him from coming any closer. "From what you did to Chandler two years ago, you are not threatening Spencer into treating me like a queen. I love you, Mikey, but he treats me the way I want to be treated." Mike nodded and pulled me into a hug, "Okay, sis. But if he hurts you in any way. I will throw him off the pier." I hit his chest softly before taking hands with Spencer. "You're playing the venue tomorrow right?" I asked. Spencer nodded so I asked Dad, "Hey, Dad. Is it okay if I spend the night in their bus since they are playing the venue tomorrow?"

He nodded and kissed my forehead, saying, "We can talk and hang out tomorrow, maybe go to the beach." Then, I remembered, "Let's go get tattoos today, Dad." He looked out the doors at the sky. It wasn't that late. "Sure. You can get anything you want. The limit is three and they can be as big as you want." I squealed and jumped up and down. Ian, Dallon, Zack, and Brendon went back to the bus and Kalel went home because she wasn't feeling well. We all piled into Vic's car, but I had to sit in Spencer's lap because we didn't have enough room. It didn't take long to get to the tattoo shop. We went inside and immediately heard the buzzing of a tattoo needle.