Chapter 25:But It's Better If You Do

Kissing Fading Scars (Panic! At The Disco FanFiction)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 25:But It's Better If You Do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Two Years Later*

*Andromeda Is 18 Years Old*

*Andromeda's P.O.V.*

This was the best thing ever, being eighteen years old. I turned eighteen about a week ago. Sarah and I got our noses pierced together, I got another blackwork tattoo around my right wrist to match my left. I also got a tattoo on the inside of my left ring finger in cursive that said Spencer with a small heart at the end of his name. Sarah got the same tattoo, but got Brendon's name instead of Spencer's. I, also, got two other tattoos, one on the inside of one of my fingers and the other on my chest. The one on my finger was a rather small tattoo. It was on the inside of my pinky finger that said Turtle Perry. Luckily, the tattoo artist was very talented and managed to fit it all on my finger. My chest tattoo was also in cursive, like my ring finger tattoo, and it said Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die. I don't were the quote came from. It just came to me while I was waiting to get tattooed.

Sarah helped me dye my hair red and now everybody calls me Strawberry, including Kenneth, who is Panic! At The Disco's new guitarist because Ian was just temporary. I met Breezy, Dallon's wife, who was totally chill and was kind of scene like me. She was super fun to hang out with along with her two kids, Amelie and Knox. (I think that is their daughter's name. Correct me if I'm wrong) We had a big party for my eighteenth birthday. Dad, Jaime, Mike, Vic, and the whole cast came over for my birthday and I had my first drink. And one last thing. For my eighteenth birthday, Spencer gave me his virginity. I thought it would hurt, but I guess Spencer was the right one because it was completely pain free.

*

Spencer rolled over next to me, both of our chests heaving from the events that happened seconds ago. Dampened sweat, caused by our recent actions, covered both of our nude bodies. Spencer looked at me, his dark brown hair matted to his forehead, "That was amazing." I smiled and shifted onto my side, "It was. I loved it." Spencer returned the smile and leaned in to kiss me. "I love you." We both said in unison before lightly laughing. Spencer and I both laid there, regaining our strength.

After a few minutes, we both got up, pulling on our undergarments before getting into bed with no covers. Spencer wrapped his arms around my waist while I rested my head on his chest. "I love you, Spencer." I said, kissing his lips once more. "I love you, Andie." He kissed me, too before I turned off the lights and cuddled back into his chest. I breathed in Spencer's familiar scene; shaving cream, vanilla, and sweat, before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

*

Today, we were having a small party since the VicesAndVirtues Tour got pushed back and they had to leave for tour in a week. I had on a Tattooed Turtle muscle shirt, and some denim shorts, exposing my anchor tattoo. My red hair was in a pony tail and I had little make-up. Mom, Dad, Jaime, Vic, and Mike were visiting. My mom, Kalel, had her baby. It's a girl and we agreed to name her Kaylyn Lee. She was beautiful. She had small tuffs of red and brown hair. One of her eyes was piercing blue while the other was chocolate brown, her condition was called heterochromia iridum. Kaylyn wasn't blind and apparently had no eye problems. She's two years old and knows how to walk and kind of talk. Kaylyn calls me Sissy Annie because she can't really pronounce my name. She has a slight Irish accent, but more of a Mexican tint to it.