Chapter 10:New Perspective Part 1

Kissing Fading Scars (Chandler Riggs FanFic)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10:New Perspective Part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*A Few Weeks Later*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Andromeda's P.O.V.*

"That's a wrap, people!" The director shouted. "This was a fantastic whole three days! We have finished the final episode!" Everybody cheered that we finished the episode and finally get some rest. Chandler wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips to silence my cheering and clapping. I put my hands on the back of his neck and kissed back. We both pulled away, out of breath. I took off my sword sheaths and handed them to weapons person before going into my trailer. I took my hair out of its ponytail and began to unbutton my Victorian vest that was for my wardrobe. I had on a stripped v-neck tank top, a blood red Victorian vest, some black skinny jeans, and knee-high combat boots.

I hung my vest up before taking off my boots and fully undressing. I washed all of the blood off my face and arms before changing to a AmazingPhil tank top, red waist-high shorts, and my black Vans. I applied my regular mascara and eyeliner before putting on my white beanie. I hung my wardrobe up and set it on the clothes rack before sitting on the couch. I didn't have my phone because Nine was mad at me and dropped my phone in his water bowl. Norman wanted to buy me another one, but I didn't want him to waste his money on me. I turned on the T.V. and saw that Panic! At The Disco was on Conan.

They were playing The Ballad Of Mona Lisa so I started singing along, "Whoa, Mona Lisa! Your guaranteed to run this town! Whoa, Mona Lisa! I paid to see you frown!" I heard the trailer door open and in walked Chandler. He saw me singing and began dancing crazy. I giggled before jumping up and dancing with him. When the song finished we both fell onto the couch. Chandler wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. "I'm gonna miss you, Andie." Tony was supposed to pick me up today at the airport and fly with me to San Diego. I already painfully told everybody so they knew when I was going to leave. I turned over and kissed his lips softly before whispering, "I'll miss you, too, Chandler. I love you." Chandler smiled and kissed me again. We kissed for a few more minutes before my IPod buzzed in my back pocket.

I broke away from Chandler and checked my IPod:

From Tony:

Just left the venue. Will be at the air port with the band in fifteen minutes.

To Tony:

Kay. Be there in a few.

I put my IPod in my back pocket and got up. I pulled Chandler with me before looking in the mirror. I brushed my bluish green hair to the side before intertwining Chandler's fingers with mine. I dyed my hair greenish blue a few weeks ago because I was getting tired of my dark blue. "Norman. I have to meet Tony at the air port in fifteen minutes." I said, seeing Andrew, Lauren, and Steven standing beside Norman's truck. We all got in the truck, but Andrew and Steven had to sit in the bed. We pulled up to Norman's house to get my stuff. Chandler and I walked into the house seeing Hades running around the carpet. Eye In The Dark and Crookshank had a litter of three kittens, all of them black. Midnight, Little Lisa, and Hades. Two girls and one boy. I kissed all of the kitties goodbye before kissing Crookshank goodbye.

I grabbed my two bags and went back outside with Chandler. We put my bags in the bed next to Steven and Andy before getting in the back. It didn't take long to get to the air port where I saw a large bus with a mustache labeled 'Los Pierce The Veils'. I sighed as I got out of the truck and went into the air port. I immediately saw the four Mexicans waiting for me beside the luggage dock. We all slowly walked over there before they spotted me. Tony gave me a quick hug before taking my bags. Andrew, Steven, and Norman all fought to give me a hug first before Steven won. I hugged him, then Andy, then Norman. I dug my face into his chest as he held me tight. Norman kissed my head before letting Lauren hug me. Last was Chandler. We hugged before he kissed me. "I love you, Andie. Never forget that." I hugged him again, "I love you, Chandler."

"Flight 168 to San Diego now boarding." I kissed Chandler once more before joining Vic, Mike, Jaime, and Tony by the boarding dock. Norman and all of them waved goodbye before leaving. We all got on the plane and found our seats. I was beside Tony, so I plugged in my earbuds and played Fire by Sleeping With Sirens.

Yeah...

Yeah...

You made up your mind

Right before the sound can move

Softly from your lips

You leave behind

A choice which once before you thought you could not resist

You give what you have when you

Decide that you

Keep burning like fire,

It's burning you down

Sometimes they say this should feel something like fire

'Til it burns you and you can't,

No, you can't remain the same

Stay the same, stay the same, stay the same

I can't change

You're losing your light,

Everything that was yours just does not exist

So don't even try to say

Sorry for the things in life you might have missed

You give what you have when you

Decide that you

Keep burning like fire,

It's burning you down

Sometimes they say this should feel something like fire

'Til it burns you and you can't,

No, you can't remain the same

Stay the same,

Although you know

They say this should feel something like fire,

No, I can't change

Do what you wanna do

Keep building it higher,

Keep burning it down

You lose who you are when you

Keep burning like fire

Like it's all around

What do you have to prove

I'll die for you

Keep burning like fire

It's burning you down

Sometimes they say this should feel something like fire

'Til it burns you and you can't,

No, you can't remain the same

Stay the same,

Although you know

They say this should feel something like fire

'Til it burns you and you can't

No, you can't remain the same

Stay the same

Stay the same

Stay the same

Before I knew it. My head was leaned up against Tony's shoulder and my body slowly shut down as I fell asleep.

What do you think? I might start a new story, An Unlikely Pair. It's a Panic! At The Disco/Spencer Smith story.

Vote

Share

Follow

Comment

Reads:356