Chapter 24:The Only Difference

Kissing Fading Scars (Spencer Smith FanFiction)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 24:The Only Difference

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Andromeda's P.O.V.*

I woke up and breathed in the all to familar scent of shaving cream and vanilla. Spencer. I opened my smoky charcoal eyes to see Spencer soundly sleeping with his arm around my skinny waist. We were in a king sized bed in a master bedroom. There was two double door that led to a balcony that over looked a huge pool. A door was open that revealed a huge bathroom. It had a large bathtub/jacuzzi and a step in shower just like my old bathroom. I looked around the bedroom and took in the small details.

There was a giant flat screen T.V. opposite of the bed. There was two wardrobes on each side of the bed. There was a desk that over looked the backyard, which was huge. Then, I noticed a huge dog bed that housed two big Pitbulls. One black one and one gray one. Both of them were sleeping soundly, the gray ones' head resting on the black ones' back. It was absolutely adorable. I slightly smiled before shifting on my side and brushing some of Spencer's chestnut hair out of his face. He sighed in his sleep and his grip on my waist tightened. After a few minutes, Spencer opened his baby blue eyes and peered down at me sleepily.

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty." I said quietly, brushing a small strand of hair out of his face. "Morning, babe." Spencer yawned, his voice deep from sleep and sexy as hell. I lightly giggled before snuggling into his warm, but lean bare chest. Spencer and I both stayed like this for another few minutes before I sat up and stretched. I was only in my Bring Me The Horizon muscle shirt and Batman girl boxers with the logo on the ass. I grabbed some of my fringe and ran my fingers over it, staring at its blackish grayish coal shade. "I need to dye my hair again." I said, flopping back down beside Spencer. "Why? I like the color." I frowned, "I absolutely hate my hair color. It's the same color as my mom's before she dyed her hair blonde." I said, cringing at the mention of my mother.

"Help me think of colors?" I asked. Spencer nodded, "How about blue?" I shook my head, "Already did that." I answered. "How about pink?" I scrumched up my face, "Ew, no. Too too girly." I answered, "Okay, how about purple?" I made a weird 'blech' noise and shook my head, "Um, red?" I looked at Spencer and nodded, "Yeah, red. I never dyed my hair red before." I kissed Spencer before sitting up and getting out of bed. "Your clothes are in the wardrobe right there." Spencer informed, gesturing to the old Victorian chest. I opened it and grabbed a Key Street shirt and some black skinny jeans. I shut the wardrobe doors and went into the bathroom.

I set my clothes on the sink counter and turned the water on in the jacuzzi on, not noticing Spencer sneaking in behind me. I felt his arms wrap around my skinny waist making me jump slightly. "God, you scared me. Babe, I need to bathe." He gave this weird pouting face, "Can I bathe with you?" I was about to shake my head, but then I thought he might get mad. I silently sighed before nodding, "Yes, but don't try anything." Spencer kissed me before stepping away to get undressed. I pulled my shirt over my head and slipped out of my panties before sliding into the warm water. Spencer took off his basketball shorts and boxers before getting in behind me.

I leaned against him, letting the water come up over my breasts and lightly wet my hair. I put my silverish black hair over my shoulders, covering my breasts. I was still slightly self-conscious around Spencer. We stayed in the tub for about an hour before getting out. I wrapped a towel around my body and dried before putting on some Harley Quinn undergarments. I only wore sports bras and girl boxers. I was about to put on my jeans when Spencer, who was only in boxers, wrapped his arms around my skinny waist, stopping me. "It's our day off. Nobody is coming over. Let's just stay like this." I giggled and set my jeans down. "Okay." Spencer leaned down, since I was so short, and kissed the exposed side of my neck.

"No clothes if we get in the hottub downstairs." I giggled again and grabbed Spencer's hand, pulling him out of the bathroom and into the main part of the house. As we were walking, he skillfully spun me around and picked me up bridal style, effortlessly. Spencer brought me into the kitchen and set me on the counter, grabbed some food, picked me back up, and carried me to the basement or his mancave. The place was fucking amazing.

There was mini cinema with like three rows of four seats, a bar, a pool table, an alcohol cellar, gaming systems, a mini bowling alley, and, like Spencer said, a huge hottub. Spencer set me down on the stairs of the mini cinema before going to get blankets and a movie. Of course, he put in Star Wars. Spencer soon came back with a huge bowl of popcorn and six Monsters. Three green ones and three blue ones. I grabbed a blue Monster and cracked it open, taking a sip of the tangy sugary beverage. The movie started and the lights lightly dimmed. The beginning show R2-D2 and 3C-PO on the planet that had two suns. (I haven't watched Star Wars in a long time so please don't mad, Star Wars people) Spencer wrapped the blanket around both of us before putting his hand on my thigh and eating some popcorn. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and laid my head down.

By the time the movie was over, I was laying on Spencer's chest, still drinking my blue Monster. I sat up and looked at Spencer. "Babe, what am I going to do about school?" I asked, suddenly thinking about it. Spencer wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back down, "Don't worry, babe. Just take online classes." I sighed and relaxed, "Okay." I kissed Spencer, but that just led to a heated makeout session. I was straddling Spencer's waist while his hands were on my sides, holding me up. I laced my fingers through Spencer's hazel hair as his tongue swipped slightly in between my lips. I moaned in returned before parting my lips, letting Spencer's tongue dart eargerly into my mouth.

I slipped my tongue past Spencer's lips and explored every part of his mouth whilst he did the same to me. I felt Spencer's hands slide over my ass and stop under my thighs. I tightened my fist in Spencer's hair, but not hard enough to hurt him. Spencer breathed out a lust filled groan, but it was muffled since our lips were still attached. We slightly broke apart for air before continuing what we started. When things began to get heated and to my disappointment, Spencer broke away from me and stared into my deep gray eyes. "I won't keep pushing you, babe. When you want this, tell me." I smiled and kissed him again before getting up.

Spencer got up after me and we went into the backyard with his two Pitbulls. Their names were Shotgun and Boba-Fett. The grey one was Shotgun and the black one was Boba-Fett. Shotgun was a boy and Boba-Fett was a girl. The backyard was beautiful. Vines grew on the side of the mansion and the chairs were kind of garden designed. The pool was huge and had huge stairs leading down to it from the porch that had another hottub. The yard was big and was filled with dog toys and large oak trees. "Oh. My. God." I breathed before taking off my glasses and running towards the pool. I jumped in as far as I could, shortly followed by Boba-Fett and Shotgun.

When I surfaced, I could hear Spencer chuckling at me from the porch. I giggled and placed my hands on Shotgun's and Boba-Fett's shoulders before swimming with them. Spencer ran from the porch and jumped into the water right in front of me and the dogs. I laughed and felt hands glide up my thighs before Spencer popped up in front of me. I jumped in surprise before lightly slapping his chest. Spencer pouted so, to make him feel better, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms loosely around his neck. He easily held me up since we were in the water and kissed me.

I loved living with Spencer.

Vote.

Follow.

Share.

Comment.