Chapter 6:Bulletproof Love

Kissing Fading Scars (Chandler Riggs FanFic)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6:Bulletproof Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Andromeda's P.O.V.*

"Oh my gosh, Andie!" Tori cried, running over to me and squeezing me into a hug with fake tears. I awkwardly stood there while my sister suffocated me and my parents smiled happily. Tori let go causing me to gasp for breath. "Tori will be sharing a room with you, Andromeda. Please show her to y'alls room while I get dinner ready." Mother said before going into the kitchen. I led Tori up to my room and opened the door where Crookshank was curled up on my bed. Once he saw me, Crookshank purred happily, but hissed angrily at Tori before growling.

"Sorry about him." I said quietly, entering my room- or should I say our room? Tori closed the door before getting all in my face. "Listen here, you emo bitch. I know you were with Chandler today and yesterday. You leave him alone and let me have him or I will just have to teach my new baby sister a lesson." She slapped me hard. I whimpered in pain as Tori grabbed a fistful of my blue hair and made me look at her. "You will take me to the set tomorrow or I will make your life more a living hell than it already is." I heard Mother calling us for supper. She threw me on the floor before leaving. Tears slipped out of my eyes as Crookshank tried to lick my tears away.

I went into the bathroom and re-did my make-up, hid the hand print on my cheek, and fixed my hair before going downstairs. Mother had cooked some gumbo along with some garlic toasted bread. I got myself a bowl of gumbo and a small piece of garlic toast before sitting down. "Now Honey, don't eat too much. I noticed you need to loose some weight." I looked at the shit excuse of a mother, "Are you calling me fat?" She shook her head, swallowing the warm broth of the gumbo, "No, but your not as skinny as your sister, Andromeda." I put my spoon down and stood up, "I guess I'll skip dinner, then." I went upstairs and into my bathroom.

I stuck my finger down my throat causing myself to purge. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth before going into my room and laying on the bed. "My love for you was bulletproof, but your the one who shot me." A voice broke me out of my singing, "You sound like shit, Andie. Stop before my ears bleed. And get the fuck of my bed." I sat up and looked at Tori, "Why are you even my sister?" I asked. "My parents got killed in a car accident. Now, get off my bed." I obeyed and grabbed Crookshank. His ears flattened as he hissed angrily at my sister, Tori. She went to strike his head, but I put him behind me causing her to slap me.

Tori let out a small scoff, "Stupid slut." I grabbed some blankets, pillows, and Crookshank's cat bed before going up into the attic. I had a little room set up up there in case I needed to use it. I put one blanket on top of the mattress before laying on it and covering myself with one. Crookshank curled up beside my face and licked it softly, trying not to hurt my skin with his sandpaper tongue. I kissed his nose before slowly drifting off to sleep.

*The Next Morning*

*Andromeda's P.O.V.* (It never changed)

I woke up from my horrible sleep. I painfully stood up and cracked my back before popping my neck. I got Crookshank and went to my room to see Tori digging through my closet. "Um, what are you doing?" I asked, putting Crookshank on his scratching post, where he sat and watched Tori's every move. "Going through your clothes to see if I want to keep anything. Duh." I can't believe it. Tori thought she could claim anything that she wanted, but how could I tell her no? She would beat the living fuck out of my along with my now 'sober' parents.