Chapter 26: Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks

Kissing Fading Scars (Spencer Smith FanFiction)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 26:Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Andromeda's P.O.V.*

I woke up to Boba-Fett and Shotgun jumping onto the bed and licking mine and Spencer's face. I groaned and rolled over, digging my face into the covers and part of Spencer's chest. "Come on, babe." Spencer said after he got the dogs off the bed, "The guys are supposed to come over." I sat up and yawned before brushing my red hair out of my face and throwing the covers off the me. Spencer got out of bed along with me and wrapped his arms around my waist as I stretched. I giggled when I felt his fingers slowly glide of over my belly and slight abs. Spencer softly kissed my shoulder before slowly trailing up my neck. I softly moaned before leaning my head back. "Come on, babe. We need to get ready." I grabbed some undergarments and some clothes before going into the bathroom the Spencer.

Spencer turned on the shower while I slipped out of my Superman boxers and my sports bra. I stepped into the shower and let the warm water run down my body as Spencer undressed. He stepped in beside me and placed his hands on my hips before bringing me closer to his body. I put my red hair over my shoudlers and leaned into Spencer's thin, but slightly abbed chest. We stayed in the shower for about fifteen more minutes before getting out. I dried myself before putting on my Iron Man undergarments, some gray skinny jeans, a Panic! At The Disco muscle shirt, and (after I dried my hair) a lacey white beanie. I slipped on my gray Toms and went into the second basement room with Spencer.

It was kind of like a music room. I got out a cherry red Yamaha Bass for Dallon, a sun-kissed Fender guitar for Kenneth, and a black Fender guitar for Brendon. Spencer was testing some parts of his drums and the recording equipment in the other room. I grabbed a pair of drum sticks and wondered into the room, acting all innocent and cute. "Spencey..." I hummed, holding the drum sticks in front of me. Spencer snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at me, seeing the sticks in my fingers. "Babe,......we may not have enough time..." He trailed off, walking over to me. I pouted, but soon smirked when Spencer wrapped his arms lowly around my waist. I rested my arms on his shoulders and pressed my body against his.

"When do the boys come over?" I asked, lightly nibbling on his earlobe. Spencer shivers under my touch before stuttering, "I-uh....think around ten..." I nodded and grab his hand, pulling him over to his drum set, "Then teach me." I already knew how to play bass, guitar, violin, piano, and I knew how to sing. Spencer sat down on the drum stool before pulling me onto his lap. He made me put my feet on his and held my arms to show me how to play. I leaned back against his chest and felt his lips kiss the back of my ear. I let a small giggle escape while Spencer kissed down my neck. Spencer let go of the drum sticks, letting them drop somewhere in between the drum parts, and slid his hands of my shirt.

"Yo, Smith! We got writing to do!" I heard Dallon shout from upstairs. I cupped Spencer's face, "Maybe later." I stood up, fixed my shirt, and went to greet the guys.

*Spencer's P.O.V.*

After Andie and I got out the shower, we went into the downstairs music room and began setting everything up. I was so glad she was eighteen. We could finally be together. I was watching her tighten the straps on her guitars while I checked the amplifiers. She was wearing some gray skinny jeans that hugged her thighs that seemed to curve perfectly. Her Panic! At The Disco muscle shirt was loose and showed the sides of her sports bra and her chest tattoo. Andie had taken out her lip ring, but kept her nose ring in. She had the same exact piercing as her older brother Vic. Andie's blood red hair was slightly curly and part of it was concealed by her lacey white beanie.