Chapter Four - Something unpredictable

AJ's First day of school

I entered the crowded playground , looking around aimlessly "humph" I shook my head and turned towards the bodyguard who had taken me to the dreadful place. He gently petted my head and walked off, leaving me along in a sea of strangers.
(Time skip)

I now stood in front of about 16 other kids my age. I announced my name to the room as I stared resolutely towards the ground with a terrified expression covering my face, I only raised my head when the teacher asked me to go sit next to a Black haired boy who has been staring at me for a while now, I hesitantly wondered over and plopped down next to him. He leaned over and looked at me "Hi" he said with a cute little smile, I smiled back shyly "Hey..." I said , looking down. "I'm Martin" he said with an excited tone. "I'm..AJ" I replied without looking up. Then came the time for Break time, I sat on a bench with my legs pulled close to my chest and my chin buried into my knees. I was content and at peace, that until I heard a familiar voice yelling my name from the side door of the school, which stood next to the bench I was sitting on. Martin came dashing over to me and sat down in the empty space on the bench "Hi AJ" he chirped. "Hello" I replied with a light yawn. "Wanna play something?" He asked. "Like a guitar...?" I questioned. He shook his head at me "No silly...like a game..OH OH...let's play hide and seek" he laughed jumping up and down. I giggled 'have I found a real friend...wow..that was unpredictable. We played until the bell rang through the school yard. Martin grabbed my hand and ran towards the door. I nearly tripped over and fell "Ah.." I squeaked. I did find a friend...a best friend.