Chapter Three - Child of suburbia

AJ's P.O.V

I woke up this morning with a sleek, black guitar case beside my bed and a small slip of paper, that had been slipped into one of the pockets of the case. The note said. 'Dear AJ, meet me in the kitchen and bring the guitar, I'm going to teach you how to play' the letter ended with a 'love Dad (Billie)' at the bottom of the piece of paper it, I smiled a bit as I saw the brackets round my new dad's name. I picked up the guitar and started walking towards my door when Tre came barging in with his drumsticks raised. "EYYYYYY!!" He screeched. I span around so that my back was facing the door way and nearly hit him with the heavy guitar case that was strapped over my right shoulder. Tre screamed as well and stared down at me. "Wow!!". Mike ran out into the hallway and looked at the two. "What happened!?" He asked sounding really concerned. Jason walked out of his room and looked around , running his eyes "Ugh~ why are you guys up so early" he groaned and leaned against the doorway. I quickly slipped past everyone and eventually came to the kitchen. "Billie?" I questioned as I walked into the room and looked around , my eyes filled with amazement as I saw the size of the whole kitchen. "Wow" I said , smiling. I suddenly felt a hand press against my shoulder, So I whipped round to see Billie Joe looking down at me with a fatherly smile. "Hey Kiddo" he chirped. "Hiya" I replied. "Ready to learn the best instrument in the world?" He asked. I nodded, and so I started my first guitar lesson. A few months later I could use any type of guitar and play any genre of music with fluidity as style.

Billie Joe's P.O.V

AJ has been getting on great, every time the band and I see her, her little face lights up. I actually decided to get her her own guitar for her birthday..God I hope she likes it. Tre loves her, they're like the best of friends. Mike has warmed up to her a lot since he first met her. And of course, Jason doesn't really give a shit...but we all love her anyway.

(sorry bout this chapter being so small)