Chapter Seven - Carpe Diem

~5 years later~
Billie Joe's P.O.V

AJ is now 13 and I think it's time I take her on tour with me and the guys. It should be fun, the band will enjoy her company and maybe she'll even get to play on stage too.

*time skip to concert*

*Tre's P.O.V*

I was backstage, listening to the support band that was playing before we went on. I laughed quietly as Mike and Billie skipped across the stage in their Onzies, Billie's was a road-kill rabbit and Mike's was a dinosaur. I had my Pikachu onsze on, waiting to be called out onto the stage so I could do my 'comedy' run across the stage. I looked around and saw AJ sitting by her guitar.

"Hey kid," I yelled over to her, excitement lining my words. She got up and trotted over.

"Yeah?" She questioned.

"How would you like to take my place in this onzie so I can go get ready for the show?" As what I said sunk in her face lit up like a christmas tree.

"Heck yeah!" She said, I immediately took the baggy skinned yellow rat off of me, luckily I had my show clothes on underneath but I was all sweaty so I had to go change.

"Thanks Uncle Tre!" She said happily, I chuckled and ruffled her hair playfully, she giggled and turned towards the stage, pulling up the hood of the onzie. The ears flopped over her eyes as she walked out, dancing and hopping around like a mad person.

*Mike's P.O.V*

I stood on the stage with Billie and...AJ?. I thought she was playing the end song. Tre must have decided to let her on stage instead of him so he could 'powder his nose' I laughed internally at my thoughts. I looked over to the ridiculously small girl and then towards Billie, both of us nodded and walked over to her, standing on either side. Billie and I suddenly grabbed her hips and arms, lifting her up over our heads, she squeaked in surprise as we felt her whole body tense up, making it easier to hold her up.

*Billie's P.O.V*

It was so awesome seeing the look on AJ's face when we lifted her. The whole crowd knew it was us cause of the signature onzies we had ordered again because of all the other concerts they all kinda got ruined because of slight problems with a large amount of sweat (and mud). I remember that concert like it was yesterday, and I must say it was the best concert the band and I had ever done. Who knew starting a mud fight with the fans would go so well. We both set her down as the music finished. The three of us ran off stage, laughing and panting.

"That was awesome!" AJ said, jumping up and down with glee (no ..not the Glee club.)

"You did amazing, for your first time on stage." I said, pulling my onsie off. We all herd those familiar sounds of the last minute bell that told us how much time we have left before we had to get on that stage and 'rock out'. A few moments later and all the band were on the stage, AJ stood in the wings cheering us on as we played.

"HEY PEOPLE!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as the whole place shook with the amount of screaming from the fans.

"LET'S ROCK OUT!!!" I sang as I strummed random chords on my trusty guitar.

We played different songs from;

-Dookie
-American Idiot
-UNO!
-DOS!
-TRE!
-21st Century breakdown
-revolution radio
-nimrod.
And many more...

An hour passed which seemed like an eternity, a beautiful and passionate eternity.

"Ok everyone I'd like my daughter, AJ to come on out here and play the final song. For us tonight." I said softly. "Come on out here, kiddo." I said as a shy looking AJ wondered out onto the stage cradling her acoustic guitar, she stood in front of a Mic that had been set to her height.

"Hello, everyo-" She froze, her legs started shaking as she stated forwards into the crowd, her eyes widened.

"Huh?" I turned my head to the audience and suddenly narrowed my eyes as I saw that 'old hag' that had been AJ's orphanage carer - Mrs.Sutcliff. AJ looked down before taking a deep breath and lifting her head again.

"I am going to be playing the end song for you all." She said, sounding as if her self-esteem had just dropped to 0.

"Here goes nothin'," She said and strummed the start of 'good riddance'. She started to sing the whole place when silent and as soon as she sang the last word of the song there was a huge roars coming from the audience. Wolf whistles and screams erupted soon after.

"Lets here it for this lil Dynamo!" I said and put a hand on her shoulder.