Chapter Ten - American Idiot (TRIGGER WARNING)

((THIS PART OF THE STORY IS A MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING! ))

AJ's P.O.V
It's been months since the incident with me and Martin, I'm alone during interval and lunch, I get regularly beaten up by the girls and even the boys!

....life is really tryin me, I've started cutting a little on my legs, cause no one ever sees my legs so I think it's ok at the moment. I'd
try to stop. But whenever I feel an inch of sadness crawl up on my shoulders and that's the first thing I think about...the cold metal sinking into my warm flesh and causing a slight overspill of blood. I started going out less, I never played my guitar as often as I used to, I found myself sinking into a deep pit of depression, with no place to go...no one to turn to at school when thugs got a little out of hand.

'Should I end it all..why be alive when you're not actually supposed to be alive'...I've asked myself this thousands of times and never have I came up with a proper answer.

At school that day

The time I've started to dread the most, I feel sick to my stomach as I walk through the double glass doors, I see those same girls who'd been beating me up, they always tend to watch me a lot, I know they've hated my guts for such a long time now.

"Hey skank!!" I hear one of them remark to me. I try my best to ignore them but, blocking them out never truly worked.

"Fuck off." I said, my voice mellowed and quiet, I was tired of their Shit....to be honest I just wanted to die. I walked past the headmistress's office and stopped hearing a familiar voice, I froze in place, it was HER, the woman who made my life a living hell when I was growing up. I decided to listen in.

"I NEED HER PLACED INTO MY CARE AGAIN...!!" Miss Sutcliffe yelled. I herd the headmushout some words at her and I herd the handle of the office door click...and standing in all her 'GLORY'..
Miss Sutcliffe, I felt my heart drop once again, my legs became like jelly and my eyes welled up with tears.

"Little AJ." She smirked before attempting to grab me, I screamed at the top of my lungs, and I'm really surprised to say this...I would be thought he'd be the last person to help. Martin has come to my aid, shoving the woman off ofme within seconds I found myself in his tight embrace.

"I'M SO SORRY, I'M SO SORRY I'M SO SORRY.." Martin repeated this about 28 more times before looking straight at me.

"Please let us be friends again.." He pleaded. I was about to say yes before I remembered all the things he'd done to me in the last few months.

"Baby steps.." I muttered, looking down. He nodded and smiled gently.

"Take all the time you need." He said, he seemed to be back into his old mind set, happy, funny and patient...real question is..will it last.