Chapter Thirteen - City of the Damned

AJ's P.O.V

It's been a month since the accident with the fountain, the doctor said I had a serious throat infection that could stop me from singing, for a while.

Billie Joe and Tre were giving me singing lessons, it was like having to learn to walk again...not being able to sing really sucked, I mean I could still play guitar..but it would be just weird not to be singing any of the songs.

Billie Joe's P.O.V

I can tell AJ is finding all of this really hard to cope with. BUT her throat gets better everyday and hopefully soon, she'llbe able to sing properly again. She always triesto look on the bright side of this situation though.

Tre's P.O.V

I sat playing a beat on my simbles, tapping away with my drumsticks, I closed my eyes and listened to the crashing of the metal discs, wondering what Mike and Jason were doing.

Jason's P.O.V

I sat, tuning my guitar, a blank expression covering my face. I lifted my head and looked around at all the boys, sitting there looking rather gloomy, I sighed and started playing my guitar.

Martin's P.O.V

I sat next to AJ, I have only now come to terms with why she rejected me...I was really happy just being friends anyway, so we settled it at that. We were watching a scary film, while she was leaned forward, smirked at the tv, I was hiding behind a pillow like a coward, I felt a soft hand rest on mine and squeeze it hard.

"Scaredy cat." She teased, I wrinkled my nose and looked away. She giggled and we watched the rest of the film.

Everything went on as normal after that.

(Sorry this is so short)