Chapter twelve - Still Breathing

Billie joe's P.O.V

We got AJ'a stomach pumped and alot of water had come out but she's still on life support because of the lack of air in her lungs.

"She gonna make it, Doc?" I axle desperately. The dicks haven't given me an answer yet, we even put the whole tour on hold; until we knew she was going to be ok.

                   Tre's P.O.V
Poor kid, if Martin hadn't of got mad while being rejected, this wouldn't have happened, that shit head. The whole band sat at in the waiting room, getting goggled at by the public. At one point I swear I was about to tell a group of teens to piss off.

"Mr..green day..and Martin." The doctor said, holding a signature clip board that he was probably holding just to look professional.

"That's us." Billie Joe said, standing up, his hair ruffled, he looked at the doctor like he'd just kicked a puppy.

We all walked into AJ's hospital bed, the kid looked like she was an extra in the walking dead, pale skin, eyes bloodshot. I looked away, running my back through my green hair.

                      Mike's P.O.V

We went in through the double doors that led to AJ's room, our hearts dropped when we saw her sitting there, looking around, the doc told us the dirty water from the fountain had given her a slight throat infection, that's bad...especially if the kid wants to stay in show biz.

                    AJ's P.O.V

I looked around, seeing Billie Joe, Tre, Mike and Martin.

"Hey guys." I said, my throat sounding like someone strangling a mouse.

"Shh sh sh." Billie said, walking over and hugging me gently, running a hand through my damp brown hair.

"Don't strain your voice, kid." Mike spoke up, folding his arms and leaning against one of the walls.

"O..ok.." I said, nodding and shutting my mouth. Martin sat on the sofa next to my bed and looked up toward a me.

"A..AJ. ..I'm so so soooo sorry for everything I've put you through these past few months...please forgive me.?." He asked, I folded my arms and leaned back in the bed, looking away from him, why should I forgive him?...he and the girls made me self harm...I was just getting over him. I grabbed my phone and types into the memo app.

'Why should I?' I handed him my phone and he sighed.

"Because you're my best friend and I only did It to make you jealous.." he spoke, looking down but glancing up a little. I glanced back and blinked.

"Forgive the boy.." Billie Joe said, rolling his eyes. I looks at Martin and nodded.

"GREAT!!" He exclaimed and hugged me tightly, I hugged back.

"I don't know what I'do if you weren't still breathing.." he mumbled.

(Sorry won't be updatin for a while..out camping)