Chapter Eleven - Stray Heart

AJ's P.O.V

He's...still hugging me. Why is he hugging me, I-i thought he hated me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He screamed, over and over and over again. I looked up at my life long friend and smiled.

"It's ok." I replied, hugging him tighter, causing him to squeal. Martin looked down then tested his lips against my forehead.

"GET OFF OF HIM!!!" We herd a high pitched scream come rattling down the corridor, past all of the metal lockers, the voice seemed to push up further down the hallway. I suddenly felt a harsh shove against my back and my whole body went crashing into a locker. One of the tougher looking girls grabbed me by the back of the shirt and dragged me outside where the girl then mumbled something about water, I then realized that my head was dangling over the fountain that had been outside the school for only a few months now. I was about to protest, but before I could, my whole head was plunged directly into the water, the girl held me down, I struggled violently but I started to go weak from the lack of oxygen going into my lungs. I tried to hold my breath for a long as possible but I...blacked out.

                     Martin's P.O.V

I ran outside to see a girl holding AJ into the fountain. I growled and shoved the girl, pulling AJ out. I gasped as she wasn't breathing. My heart pounded into my throat. Luckily I knew C.P.R. I started by giving her give rescue breaths before starting the chest compressions. A bout half an hour past and the Ambulence arrived. The paramedics took over and within seconds AJ had been revived. She was raked to hospital to get the rest of the watcher pumped out of her lungs. Once Billie joe and the others found out..they all understood, everyone apart from Tre..he had a seething hatred for me after that.

(Sorry for the long wait my green day dudes❤)