Chapter 4: Surprise (Part 2)

(Still Caitlin's pov)

"Caitlin" Luke said shocked "LUKE" I shouted I then ran to Luke and he have me a tight hug "so this is the girl you have been texting, talking on the phone and skyping with" I looked down and blushed slightly "Beau shut the fuck up" Luke said with all the boys laughing in response "oh so your Beau" I said with confidence while walking up to him "oh god what did this cunt tell you" he said kinda scared while pointing to Luke "oh you know nothing really" I said with a smirk they all laughed except for Beau "so does someone wanna tell me who kicked the ball over the fence" each boy pointed to Luke, I gave Luke a evil look and he knew what was about to happen so he started running around the pool with me chasing him he suddenly stopped and turned around hugging me he let go and I pushed him in the water, but before he hit the water he grabbed me and pulled me in with him leaving us both soaking wet. And leaving the rest of the boys pissing themselves laughing "YOU DICKHEAD GOT ME WET" I yelled at Luke "THATS WHAT SHE SAID" beau yelled "cunt"I said to beau "hey Luke I like this one she's not your best friend anymore she's mine" beau said Turing to Luke " ha u wish" Luke mumbled

*Emilys pov*

Caitlin was taking forever so I decided I would go see what was going on while I was walking up there drive way I heard arguing it sounded like Caitlin o god what happened. I turn the corner and see Caitlin in the pool "Hey Luke I like this one she's not your best friend anymore she's mine" wait Luke's her best friend I though I was we best friend ill have to talk to her about that later wait Luke i didn't know he lived in LA she never told me. yes me and Luke know each other me Caitlin and him always Skype but I guess we don't have to anymore because now we live side by side that's so weird. "Uhm Caitlin" I said awkwardly "oh hey Emily" she said with a big smile on her face " why are you in the pool" "because Luke's a dickhead" she smiled turning to Luke " hey Emily and hey what did I say stop calling me a dickhead u know you love me just admit it already he said jokingly "haha hey Luke" I said laughing Caitlin and Luke are so cute together I know they will Start dating I just know it. "Emily this is Jai, James, Dickhead and you already know Luke" Caitlin said pointing all the boys out to me "my name is really Beau, Beau Brooks" beau said with a wink "Beau don't even try" Caitlin said from behind him "oh yeah and that's Danel" Caitlin said pointing toward the door to see a boy walking out..... "Daniel u live here" I said shocked "yeah I think here with the rest of the Janoskians why didn't you tell me you were moving beside us" he said looking at me "I didn't kno-" "woah woah woah hold up what's going on here, you guys know each other?" Caitlin asked me confused and hurt because i didn't tell her "wait you didn't tell her" Daniel said with a hint of hurt in his voice "come on guys lets give the girls some privacy for a minuet" Luke said while walking inside with the rest of the boys.

*3rd person pov*

Caitlin and Emily sat awkwardly until the boys were inside it was silent until Caitlin broke it "Why didn't you tell me you guys were dating? He has been the reason why you were so happy, he has been the reason why you were so exited to move he's the reason u said yes to moving why didn't you tell me" Caitlin said hurt because Emily kept this from her "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, you have become best friends with Luke and I felt like I was loosing you Im sorry I didn't know how to tell you there was so many times that I was going to I just though you would just make jokes all the time about us" Emily said letting a few tears fall "I would never do that to you Emily I saw the way u guys looked at each other it was love, why would u think I would joke around. I wouldn't, and just because me and Luke have gotten really close doesn't mean your not my bestfriend because you will always be my bestfriend no matter what i just wish you would have told me" I said while hugging her "same" she said agreeing "next time tell me okay" I said looking at her "i promise I will don't worry" she said with a smile "when did you start dating?" I asked curiously "about a 2-3 weeks after you and Luke started talking" she said blushing. Aww "SLEEPOVER AT OUR HOUSE TONIGHT BITCHES" beau yelled while walking outside with the rest of the boys "we'll finish this later" I whispered to Emily she nodded in response "and when we say a sleepover we mean a crazy fun truth or dare night" beau said with a course of yeahs from the boys.

(An: truth or dare with the Janoskians what do you think is going to happen ;))

*Luke's pov*

It's so great to have Caitlin in LA and to be living beside us is amazing, she's so beautiful I wish I could just hold her in my arms and kiss her soft lips but I can't we are just best friends that's it that's all we ever will be is best friends "are you okay" I heard Caitlin ask me snapping me out of my thoughts "oh yeah just exited for tonight" I said with a fake smile she looked at me worried fuck she knew I was lying thats the only think i hate is she knows when I'm lying but gladly she left it alone "don't you guys think about doing the nasty" beau said Caitlin instantly blushes but says "fuck off cunt me and Luke are just really good friends" that stung the truth is, is that I'm not okay I think I have fallen for my bestfriend I think I have fallen for Caitlin...

(An: comment what you think is going to happen at truth or dare.)