Chapter 16: YOU DID WHAT?

*Caitlin's pov"

"YOU ASSHOLE GIVE IT BACK" someone yelled waking me up. Its the first day with all 9 of us so I'm really not looking forward to it since people are already waking me up. I quickly changed into shorts and a crop top and of course covering up my arms with foundation. "what's going on" I groaned walking towards the front of the bus "Daniel stole my food" Michael said fake crying "really you woke me up because of food" I said "it's not just food" he said "whatever" I mumbled the couch was taken up so I sat on the floor but got tired so I just laid down. "why are you on the floor" Beau asked "I'm comfortable" I said closing my eyes "Your such a loser" He said laughing. I was almost asleep until I fell someone sit on me "who is that" I asked "Me" Beau said "GET OFF ME YOU FAT FUCK" I yelled causing everyone to laugh "I'm not fat" Beau said and started to fake cry and run away. I got off the ground and sat on Luke B lap "what are we doing today?" Karenna asked everyone shrugged. "how about go carting" Calum said we all agreed and got Ronnie to tell the bus driving where to go once we got there we all piled out of the bus. everyone got into teams. the teams were Michael and Calum, Luke H and James, Ashton and me Karenna and Emily Jai and Luke B and Daniel and Beau. Me and Ashton decided we would share a kart because let's be honest I was shit at go karting. After a few laps we finished, we don't really know who wun no one kept track but Beau said him and Daniel wun but personally I think he's a liar. We all got hungry so we went to Maccas and ate "lets go in the playground" Luke H whispered to me I laughed and stood up pulling Ashton with us, no one notice we left so we ran towards the playground no kids were in it so we just went full out. "where are you" Luke H yelled from inside the playground "In the Purple tube" I yelled "theres 2 fucking purple tubes" he yelled "I'm stuck" Ashton yelled causing us both to laughed I saw a little edge so I went down it and saw Ashton I went over to him and he smiled "hey" I smiled I looked up and are eyes met before I knew it we were both leaning it "GUYS IM UP HERE" Luke H yelled causing us to snap back in to reality I jumped a little and got out of the playground and looked up I saw Luke H at the top looking through the window thing I laughed at him "come down" I yelled waving my hand. he crawled over to the Blue slide and slid down it and Ashton also came out at the same time we went out of the playground door and back over to the group "really" Jai said I laughed and sat down taking Emily drink and drinking it. she gave me a evil look before taking it away from me. Once they finished we all got into the car I sat there thinking I almost kissed Ashton, ASHTON IRWIN. this isn't good im dating Luke and I almost Kissed Ashton did he want to kiss me I just got my life back to normal and now I'm messing it up again. I felt the car stopped so I got out and walked into the bus over to my bunk and laid down pulling out my headphones, and drawing book I didn't realize how long I was drawing until "YOU FUCKING KISSED HIM" I heard Daniel yell. what's going on I took off my headphone and got out of my bunk I saw ashton look at me I gave him a shrug and we walked into the living room "DANIEL I DIDN'T MEAN TO IM SORRY" Emily yelled crying "WERE OVER, WERE DONE" Daniel yelled before storming of to his bunk "Emily what's wrong" I said pulling her into a hug "I kissed Michael" she said I looked at Ashton in shock because this could have been me and Luke B breaking up. "shh it's okay come on, you should get some rest" I said bringing her to the bunks "You can sleep in mine tonight" I said "where will you sleep" she asked turning to me "it's fine don't worry about it" I smiled "thank you" she said hugging me once Emily was settled in I shut the curtain and walked back into the living room to see Ashton and Michael sitting on the couch I didn't want to bother them so I walked to the kitchen and got out a water bottle and sat at the little table thinking about the events that happens earlier. "Caitlin I'm sorry" Michael said "why are you sorry" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder "for breaking up Emily and Daniel" he said "don't be saying sorry to me talk to her in the morning" I said pulling him into a hug "goodnight" he said "night" I smiled. Ashton was still sitting on the couch so I decided I would sit with him he looked up from his phone and smiled. "whatcha doin" I said "nothing" he replied "today has been a long day" I said putting my head back "yeah I hope everything works out between Emily and Daniel" he said "so do I" I said looking at him "wanna watch a movie" I asked he nodded so I got up putting in a random movie and sat back down pulling blankets over top of Me and Ashton. before I knew it I fell asleep.