Chapter 5: Truth Or Dare??

*3rd person pov*

Caitlin, Emily and the boys finally went inside after there swim, they were all sitting on the couch watching tv when suddenly...

*Beaus pov*

"Truth or dare time cunts" I said exited while turning of the tv "oh boy this should be good" I heard Emily mumble. We all gathered and made a circle on the floor. I really hope I get dared to kiss Emily, she's just so beautiful but she has Skip I couldn't do that to him he's one of my best friends, I know there dating but this is truth or dare and I won't give up!

*Lukes pov*

I see how Jai has been looking at Caitlin and i don't like it, wait do i have feelings for her no what am i thinking shes my best friend.

*Jais pov*

Caitlin and Luke are only best friends so why does it matter if i like her, maybe I could try and make a move. If I get dared to kiss Caitlin that would be great because then I could see if I truly like her.

*Emilys pov*

I'm scared, I have a bad feeling about this what if Caitlin does something wrong, to get Luke or one of the other boys mad or what if I have to do something and Daniel gets mad, I just don't think this is a good idea.

*Caitlin's pov*

"Okay let's get started oh and just to let you know ill do anything I'm no chicken" I told the boys they just smirked in response "it's true she never gives up" Emily said agreeing with me "anything?" Beau asked with a wink "cunt" I whispered I guess Emily and Luke heard me because they started laughing.. "Truth or Dare" Beau asked Daniel "Dare duh" "I dare you to go outside butt naked and go run to the neighbours and ask them if they know the closest pizza place" "ok let's do it" he replied Omg there so fucking dumb Daniel knocked on the neighbours while we were recording him "do you know where the closest pizza place is" we heard Daniel asked "EW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" the old woman yelled while slamming the door. Hahaha we all started pissing ourselves laughing while he came running back over putting his cloths back on "How did you like the view Em" Daniel asked Emily She just blushed while looking at the floor, He smiled while walking up to her and hugging her tightly, aww there adorable. After we settled down back into our spots Daniel looked at me with a evil Smirk "Caitlin Truth Or Dare" "oh shit uhm Dare" I said kinda nervous to see what the dare was "I dare you to lay on the table and put chocolate sauce on your stomach till it reaches your neck and then on your neck put a strawberry" he said with a stupid smirk "that's it" I said "no Jai, Beau, James and Luke get to choose which one of the boys has to eat it off you" he said with again that stupid smirk. I'm about to smack it off. "Uhm idk" I said "come on Caitlin I thought you weren't a chicken, I though you would do anything" beau said teasing me "fine who's doing it" I said giving in "Luke" James and Beau said at the same time smiling "I don't care if he's your best friend we choose him" beau said "fine come on Luke" I said confidently taking Luke's hand. I laid on the table while beau was putting the chocolate sauce on me "go on Luke" beau said teasing Luke while pressing record.... Luke slowly put his tongue on my stomach and ate it off till he got to my neck. Once his lips touched my neck i got shivers down my spine.. But it felt right at the same time.

*Emily's pov*

See that's the difference between me and Caitlin I would never do something like that. After a couple more Dares and some Truths I though we were done until James turned to me and asked "Truth Or Dare" "Dare" Caitlin whispered to me so no one else could hear "Dare" I said nervously "I Dare you to kiss Beau" wait what I can't what about Daniel "just do it who cares it's only a game it doesn't mean anything" they all said "fine" I said annoyed Daniel looked at me in disbelief, I got up and Me and Beau kissed for about 30 seconds. Everyone clapped while I turned around to go sit back down and made eye contact with Daniel hurt and sadness is written all over his face when we made eye contact he instantly got up and ran up the stair to his room "DANIEL" I yelled after him he just ignored me and kept running, "Go talk to him" James said while putting his hand on my shoulder I got up and ran upstairs. I made it to his door and knocked slightly. I have no clue what to say though. Oh boy

*Daniels pov*

How could she do this to me and to kiss one of my best friends *knock knock* someone knocked on my door slightly "Daniel can I please come in" Emily said softly "yeah" I said whipping away the tears that fell she walked in slowly closing the door behind her. And came and sat beside me on my bed "How could you do this to me" I said hurt "Danie-" "don't try and make excuses" I said cutting her off

(An: what do you think is going to happen will they break up or not? comment if you think Daniel and Emily are over or will stay in a relashionship)