Chapter 15: England and 5SOS?

*Caitlin's pov*

We finally made it to England and it was really hot here the last 3 days were pretty fun. the boys have a week off so we have been goofing off around the bus for the past 3 days. everyone was now up and getting dressed I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a plain pink crop top with black shorts and changed quickly I decided to leave my hair down and my make up like always. I looked at my arms and there was no more cut just scars and memories before leaving the bathroom I put foundation on my arms to cover up my scars and it actually worked you couldn't see a thing I looked in the mirror and for the first time smiled at my self. I opened the door and put my make up back in my suit case before walking into the living room "ill take this" I said taking Jais black beanie of his head putting it on my own and sat down beside him he turned and gave me puppy eyes "fine here" I said giving him back his beanie "yayy" he smiled. I laughed at his childish behaviour and stood up and walked to the fridges grabbed a water bottle and turned around hitting something hard I looked up to see Luke I laughed slightly and put the water bottle on the counter before putting my arms around his neck he smiled before leaning in pressing his soft lips against mine the feeling of his lip ring was the best feeling ever I slid my tongue across his bottom lip asking for entrance which he accepted "really it's morning and your already making out" Daniel said interrupting us I blushed at his comment and Luke laughed. Daniel took my water bottle started drinking it "hey that was mine" I said "not anymore" he laughed . "Asshole" I mumbled. "What do u guys wanna do today" Emily asked "well we already know what were doing" Beau smirked I gave him a confusing look before telling him to continue "we don't want you to freak out Caitlin" James laughed "just tell me what were doing" I groaned leaning myself on the counter "were hanging out with 5 seconds of summer" Beau smirked. wait what. "WHAT" I yelled jumping up and down "WAIT NO HOW" I yelled "well we are friends with them" Jai laughed "YOUR WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME" I continued yelling "because you would act like this" Luke said laughing "act like what" I said trying to act calm and put my arm on the wall they started laughing at me "When are we leaving" I asked "whenever were ready" Daniel said "come on" I said pulling Emily up "I'm not going" Emily said sitting back down I gave her a confused look "why" I asked "me and Karenna are going to go do something else" she smiled I looked at her and Karenna and raised a eyebrow. but decided it was there loss I looked at the boys standing by the bus door and they were ready i looked at Beaus hat and it was Black with a little tint of pink so i walked over to him and took it of his head then put it on mine. "what are you doing" he asked "it matches my outfit" I said they laughed at me before walking out the door. it was only a 10 minuets away so we decided to walk. after the conversation with Beau 3 days ago he was right, our friendship with everyone was better 2 months ago when we joked about everything and laughed about everything so I decided why should I listen to the fans when what there saying is just from jealousy. *knock knock* took me out of my thoughts OMG we were standing at 5 seconds of summer front door. Opening up the door was LUKE FUCKING HEMMINGS I saw him and OMG can I say perfect "come in" Luke H said the boys walked in and Luke B grabbed my hand I smiled at Luke H as we walked with him to the kitchen where the rest of 5sos was. OMG there all so perfect I dropped Luke B hand and walked beside Beau. After having a long conversation we decided to go to the Park to play soccer once we made it there we were lucky because no one was there I guess because of school. "Wait this isn't fair there's 4 of us and 6 of you" Calum said "fine Caitlin your on there team" Beau said pushing me towards 5sos. wow thank you Beau. Both teams went into a circle and discussed. "how are we going to get them" Michael asked. "I have a idea" I said I explained To 5sos the Janoskians weaknesses in soccer and we had a plan. Since I was the fastest on out team I had the most work. "fuck" I mumbled because Daniel came and stole the ball from me I watched as Ashton took the ball and kicked it over to me and I scored "yes" I yelled Ashton, Michael, Calum and Luke H came and we all hugged I laughed and we pulled away "your pretty good at soccer" Michael said punching my arm lightly I smiled at him and over walked the Janoskians "we beat your ass" I said laughing "you cheated" beau said "no we didn't your just a sore loser" I said. when we finished the soccer game everyone was tired out but I wasn't I was having a blast "someone come with me" I said pointing towards the playground "I will" Ashton smiled I stood up and grabbed Ashton's hand before running towards the playground we both got on and sat at the top of it. "are you dating Luke" he asked I looked at him and nodded "why are you in England?" I asked "well we are staying here right now we just finished touring with One Direction so in a couple months we will be going back to Australia and hopefully have are own tour" he said. it was really good talking to Ashton it felt like I have known him forever "tag your it" I said poking Ashton's arm before running away I jumped off the play ground and started running around the swings. we were both laughing while he chased me. "Ashton" I yelled before jumping on his back. he started laughing "hey don't drop me" I said smiling, before I knew it he started running towards the boys, once we got there he set me back on the ground "You guys are so childish" jai Laughed. I nodded and looked at Ashton who had a smile on his face, I couldn't help but blush wait this is wrong I'm dating Luke B and he's sitting right beside me and I'm thinking about Ashton. No I can't like Ashton we just met today, Can I?