Chapter 9: Beach (Part 2)

*Caitlins pov*

"Why" Beau said sitting down beside me. "Beau you wouldn't understand" "Caitlin I'm your best friend I may not understand but I can still help you and I will help you weather you like it or not I won't let you keep doing this" Beau said clearly getting mad. I tried to force a smile but couldn't I looked over a Beau and "no" I said "no what?" Beau asked confused "I don't want your help I can handle it on my own" I said looking down at my hands "clearly you can't because if you could you wouldn't be still cutting yourself" Beau said getting louder "Beau stop" I said covering his mouth "don't say anything. I don't want them to know I didn't even want you to know" I said begging him "Caitlin I want you to look out into the ocean and look at Luke". I gave Beau a confusing look but continued to do what he said I turned and look at Luke I couldn't help myself but smile I watched as Luke messed around with the boys and laughed a little at how cute he was being snapping out of my thoughts I kept my eyes on Luke but asked Beau "what does me looking at Luke have to do with anything?" "because Caitlin Luke loves you, when you were in Canada all he talked about was you how beautiful you were, how funny you were. He annoyed all of us with how much he talked About you" I slightly laughed and blushed but let Beau finish "Cutting wont make things go away you have everything you could ask for your beautiful, you have amazing friends and you have Luke. He loves you if he found out.." I cut him off there "Beau he's not going to find out" I said looking at Beau "You can't keep this a secret forever. I have already found out how much longer will it take before Luke does". I though about it for a minuet and he's right I have only been in LA for 2 days now and Beau already found out, I can't tell Luke. "thank you beau" I said standing up I pulled him up off the sand and gave him a big hug. "when u cut i want you to think of Luke. Think of how much you would be hurting him" pulling away from our hug I smiled at him and he said "come on let's go have fun" I laughed at how childish he was and slid my shirt of but left my shorts on. Beau grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the water.

*Lukes pov*

"FUCK YOU JAI" Daniel yelled at Jai for pushing him under the water we all laughed and started splashing each other. I looked over at Beau and Caitlin to see them sitting on the beach she looked so beautiful, she got up and so did he they hugged and she laughed at something he said. you could say I was jealous seeing her that close to my brother. "Dude it's fine you know there best friends and Beau would never do that you" I heard Jai whisper so no one else could hear I shrugged it off and saw them now coming over to us Caitlin smiled at me and I gave me a kiss it started getting heated until we felt water being slashed at up Caitlin giggled It was cute. we laughed at how childish they can be.

*3rd person pov*

Emily and Caitlin got bored in the water so decided to sit on the beach they boys stayed in longer. Someone phone went off and it was Daniels, Emily check it and it was from some girl named Karenna she gave Caitlin a confused look and Caitlin looked over at the phone screen and it said the message said *Daniel did you forget about our plans today? where are you?* Emily went straight to it and though he was cheating on her "Emily you don't know maybe there just really good friends" Caitlin said "Want me to talk to him" Caitlin asked putting a hand on Emily's shoulder she nodded slightly. Caitlin looked over at the boys and they were getting out of the water great timing. She got up and walked towards them.

*Caitlins pov*

I got up and walk towards the boys Emily told me she had to get her phone from the car so she couldn't see me good. I walked up to Daniel and pushed his chest "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yelled "what are you talking about" Daniel said looking at me and then the boys they all had a confused look on their face. "WHO'S KARENNA. ARE YOU CHEATING ON EMILY" I yelled Luke came over to me and tried pulling me back "Luke stop" I said "No I would never cheat on Emily, Karenna is one of my best friends I have known her for a long time we grew up together" Daniel said looking at me I gasped "Daniel I'm so sorry I didn't know Emily saw a text from Karenna and said u guys needed to talk and..." Daniel cut me off with "Caitlin it's fine I would have though the same" I smiled at Daniel and he replied with a smile back "where Emily" he asked looking over to where our stuff was "uhm.. she was upset and went to the car to get her phone" I said quietly hoping he wouldn't hear "shit" he mumbled he ran towards the car I'm guessing to explain who Karenna is. I sat down with Luke and the rest of the boys and they explain to me who Karenna was turns out she is one of his close friends they used to go to school together and all the boys have met her and apparently is really nice. I hope Me and Emily can meet her.

*Daniels pov*

"I'm sorry I over reacted I do I believe you" Emily said leaning up kissing me she pulled away but I pushed my lips on hers again "we better get back to everyone before they think something happened" she winked I took her hand and we walked over to where everyone was. They looked at me and gave me a look I nodded meaning everything was alright we sat down and I picked up my phone replying to Karenna with *hey come down to the beach Emily,Caitlin and The Boys are here too* I instantly got a text back *ok I'll be there in 10* I didn't replay back because there was no point but I told everyone she was coming and they all said it was fine.

*Caitlin's pov*

Daniel told us Karenna was coming so we just sat around talking and joking around until Daniel said she was here. "I'm gonna go meet her ill be back" Daniel said standing up we all said okay and 5 minuets later he returned with a girl. I looked over at Emily and she looked jealous if I was her I would be to Karenna was Beautiful, She was about Emily's hight and had crystal blue eyes. her hair was shorter than mine but hers was blonde. "Emily, Caitlin, this is Karenna" Daniel said pointing to Karenna. Emily kind of sat there not saying anything so I got up of Luke's lap and walked over to her "Hi I'm Caitlin, that's Emily" I said smiling at Karenna while shaking her hand "Hi" she replied also with a smile, The boys went off to play soccer so me, Emily and Karenna sat on the sand talking getting to know each other turns out me and Karenna actually have alot in common it's crazy how much we had in common. "hey the boys are staying over at our's tonight, why don't you come to?" I asked "are you sure I don't want to bother you guys" she replied "no, its fine it will be fun" I smiled and looked over at Emily she gave me a look and I knew she didn't like what I just asked Karenna. I ignored Emily's look and looked back over to Karenna to see her watching the boys I followed her eyes and they landed on Jai. "You like Jai huh" I smirked "oh uhm no were just friends" she blushed "but you want to be more right" I asked looking Back at her she slowly nodded and looked away from me.i have only known Karenna for about a hour and we have gotten really close but I could tell something was bugging her and I need to find out what it is. "Hey why don't we head home now" Beau said with the rest of the boys walking over with him I nodded and so did the rest of the girls we got up and I grabbed all of our belonging with the helped from James, We walked over to the car and put everything in the trunk. by the time I was done I got into the car and there was only one spot left in the back in between Luke and Jai. I hopped in. in the front it went Beau driving and James beside him in the middle it was Emily, Daniel and Karenna then in the back it was Jai, Me and then Luke. it was awkward at first because of Emily I don't know She has been acting weird ever since Karenna got here I will have to ask her about that later.