Chapter 26: Last chapter

*17 Years later*

*Caitlin's Pov*

We were all at Mine and Ashton's house hanging out, Marcus and Ariana were up stairs in her room. You might be wondering what happened between everyone well Emily and Daniel got married when Marcus turned 2, Me and Ashton got married when Ariana was 4. Ariana and Marcus Have become best friends over the passed 17 years since the day They were born they were together. Luke H, Calum, Jai, And James all got married and Luke H has a little boys that's 2, Jai has a little boys that's 3. Beau, Luke B and Michael have girlfriends but aren't married yet. everyone now is together with someone and we are all really happy. Marcus started a youtube group with his 4 friends and there going on a tour starting in 2 days, he takes after his father. We were all sitting in the living room going over old memories, Ariana and Marcus walked in hand in hand, "mom, dad" Ariana said I looked at Ashton and gave him a confused look i looked back at our daughter and waited for her to speak "Well as you know Marcus is leaving for tour in 2 days and I want to go on tour with him" She said smiling at Marcus I looked at Ashton with wide eyes "shit" we all mumbled.

(An: OMG!! This is the last chapter of Can't Let Go, im sorry for ending it. I want to thank everyone who has read it. it means a lot. i wasn't thinking about making a book 2 but if you want I can make one maybe it could be about Ariana and Marcus or it can stay Emily and Caitlin but now when there older. I don't know let me know)