Chapter 20: LA (Part 2)

*Caitlin's pov*

Me and Ashton decided to get out of the water and were sitting on top of these big rocks on the side of the beach with waves crashing into them it was beautiful I looked up at Ashton and he smiled he held out a hand and helped me up "Caitlin, will you be my girlfriend" Ashton asked taking both of my hand in his own, his question surprised me I pressed my lips on his smiling in between the kiss "is that a yes" he smirked I nodded and kissed him again he pulled out his phone and got the camera on, in the picture I was kissing Ashton's cheek and behind us you could see the beach I smiled at the picture and made him send it to me so I could use it as my lock screen "we should head back before the boys destroy my house" I said "we'll it is all of ours now" he said "that's true, but do you honesty trust Michael, Luke and Calum alone in a house together" I asked raising a eyebrow "right, lets go" he smiled taking my hand as we walked back home, once we got there we heard yelling I looked at Ashton before opening the door, we walked through the house out back to see Calum chasing Michael with a pan and Luke spraying them with a water gun "What the fuck are you doing" I laughed taking the pan out of Calum's hand "uhh" he said "YOU WILL NEVER GET US" Michael yelled running away with the boys following behind him I shook my head and walked back inside cleaning up the boys mess, sometimes I feel like a mom looking after these boys I felt a pair of strong arm wrap around my waist as a smile spread across my face I turned around wrapping my arms around Ashton's neck our lips met and things got heated fast Ashton's hands slowly went under my shirt until "INAPPROPRIATE" was yelled I jumped back and looked at the kitchen door and saw Michael, Luke and Calum looking at us "are you dating" Calum asked I nodded and started blushing "finally" Luke said causing Ashton to laugh "you owe me 5 dollars" Michael said pointing to Calum I looked at Michael and Calum and asked "why does he owe you 5 dollars" "because we made a bet, I said you and Ashton would start dating but he disagreed so we made a bet" he said "freaks" I mumbled walking out of the kitchen "BUT YOU LOVE US" Luke yelled jumping on my back causing us to both fall over "Luke your an asshole" I groaned everyone laughed at me and Luke, he stood up but I decided to stay on the ground "aren't you gonna get up" Luke asked "no I like it down here" I said "that's what she said" Michael laughed "really" I said getting up off the floor *new text from Jai*

From Jai: Just wanted to let you know we are back in La, stop by anytime, you are still my neighbour x

To Jai: I would but I don't think your friends would like that to much.

"What do you guys wanna do" I asked sitting beside Ashton "movies" Calum suggested, I got the blankets while the boys set the movie up and made popcorn when I got down stairs I heard laughing and i could smell something burnt I put the blanket on the couch and walked in the kitchen "oooooo your in trouble" Michael said "really? how do you burn popcorn do you not see the popcorn button" I said pointing to it "I told you that was popcorn" Calum said looking at Luke "it looked like ice not popcorn" he said defending himself "Luke it says popcorn under it" I said showing him "oh" he said quietly I laughed at him and quickly made a new one once we got set up we pressed play and started watching the movie.

*Emily's pov*

We arrived back in La about 3 hours ago and it felt really good to be home, since Caitlin and 5SOs left the tour a lot has happened Luke got a new girlfriend her name is Britney she's a total bitch and every since he got a girlfriend everything changed between everyone, everyone is always fighting over little things or we just don't bother to talked to each other. "you miss her don't you" Daniel asked randomly "who" I asked looking at him "Caitlin" he said putting his arm around my I nodded and felt tears start to come down my cheeks I hugged Daniel and didn't want to let go, "why are you crying" Britney said walking into the living room in a rude way. I ignored her and continued to talk to Daniel "if its about Luke's slut of a ex get over it because he doesn't love her anymore he loves me" she said fixing her lipstick "YOU KNOW WHAT BRITNEY FUCK OFF NONE OF US LIKE YOU, CAITLIN ISN'T A SLUT AND SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT HER! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT HER AND LUKE'S RELATIONSHIP SO GO FUCK YOURSELF, GROW THE FUCK UP AND GET OVER YOURSELF" I yelled she looked at me in shock Luke came walking in with the other boys, Britney gave me a dirty smirk and ran over to Luke being the fake bitch she is started crying "Luke she called me names" "Emily don't call her anything like that again, your just a jealous bitch" Luke said Daniel stood up behind me but I pushed him away "Luke what has gotten into you, take a step back and think about what your doing just because you lost Caitlin doesn't mean you lost all of us" I said grabbing Daniels hand and walking out of the house *knock knock* "ill get it" I heard Ashton yell, he opened up the door and stood there in shock "Ash who's at the door" Caitlin said walking up behind him her eyes went wide and looked at us in shock "what are you doing here" Ashton asked.

(An: why is Emily and Daniel going to Caitlin's? comment what you think will happen next)