Chapter 23: wait what

*Caitlin's pov*

What the fuck happened last night, I got out of my bed slowly so I didn't wake Ashton and walked down the stairs with a pounding headache "here you'll want these" Calum said handing me a glass of water and 2 advils, I quickly took the pills wanting my headache to go away "Calum, what happened last night" I asked turning to him, "well, you Guys had a crazy night do you not remember anything" he asked raising a eyebrow I shook my head and he gave me a look of sorry "do you know why Ash is in my bed shirtless" I asked "Uhm Caitlin, I don't know much that happened last night but what I do know is that you and Ashton went upstairs and 10 minuets later came back" he replied, "wait are you saying we had sex" I said in shock "Caitlin, like I said I don't know what you did I wasn't there all I know is you left with Ashton" he said walking out of the kitchen, I couldn't have had sex with Ashton, I'm dating Luke I would never cheat on him drunk or not, "morning" Ashton moaned walking into the kitchen I gave him a small smile before asking "do you remember anything from last night" "not really, all I remember is I was with a girl and we went upstairs after that i don't remember anything" he said taking a drink of water "do you remember the girl" I asked he shook his head no so I walked back up stairs pulling on a pair of black high waisted shorts and a simple white tank, I texted Emily and told her to come over because we needed to talk and 5 minuets later I heard a knock on the door so I ran down stairs and saw Ashton answering it "hey Em" I smiled I motioned her to follow me upstairs and once we made it in my room I slammed the door "what did you need to talk about" she asked as she sat on my bed "something happened last night and I need to find out what exactly happened" I said pacing back and forth "what do you mean something happened" she asked "well I woke up this morning with a shirtless Ashton in my bed" I said "WHAT" Emily yelled I nodded and stopped for a minuet "wait, if I really did have sex with Asht" "What about Luke" Emily cut me off "Emily I don't know, I don't know what really happened last night and neither does Ashton" I said as tears filled my eyes. "Caitlin, don't worry about it you'll be fine, if you can't remember it then don't worry about it we all did some pretty crazy things last night" Emily said hugging me, we decided it would be a good idea to go shopping just to get our mind of things after a long shopping trip we made it back to my house "sleepover?" I smirked at Emily "sleepover" she laughed, we grabbed all the candy we had and went to the living room we put a movie on and ordered pizza, once the pizza came I payed the man and put it in between us "DO I SMELL PIZZA" Michael yelled running down the stairs "NO FUCK OFF" I yelled pushing him away the rest of the boys came running down the stairs and took pizza "Assholes" I mumbled by the end of the movie everyone fell asleep so I picked up my phone and I had a text from Luke asking me to come over I quickly changed into leggings and a sweater and walked over, I opened the door and went to Luke's room his door was opened so I walked inside "hey babe" Luke smiled as he pulled me on his bed "hi" I smiled and kissed his cheek "is that all I get" he smirked I gave in and kissed him softly "that's better" he smiled, it was getting late so we pulled the blankets over us and fell asleep.

I woke up and ran straight to the bathroom throwing up everything I had in me, I felt someone hold my hair out if my face and I sat down flushing the toilet, "do you want to go to the doctors" Luke asked "no, ill be fine it was probably something I ate" I said "are you sure" he asked I nodded and pulled on A sweater as I walked out of Luke rooms "hey" Beau smiled "hi" I mumbled I felt so sick so I told Luke I was going to head home and freshen up a bit when I got home everyone was already awake, sitting on the couch watching tv. "CAITLIN" Michael yelled "please, stop" I said quietly as I walked into the kitchen, I grabbed a water bottle and sat at the table "hey, are you alright" Emily asked walking through the door I looked up at her and burst into tears "I don't know what to do, I feel so sick one minuet and the next minuet I'm fine" I said calming down a bit "shh, it's okay" she said rubbing my back "its not, I have been throwing up" I said quietly "Caitlin you know you could be-" I cut her off "NO" I yelled and started sobbing, "what's wrong" Luke said walking trough the kitchen with the boys all with a worried expression on the face "Nothing" I mumbled "Caitlin, you have to tell them sooner or later" Emily said in a serious tone "like I said 2 fucking seconds ago Nothing" I said as I pushed past the boys, straight away I felt something coming up I ran to the bathroom and threw up again.

*Emily's pov*

"Like I said 2 fucking seconds ago Nothing" Caitlin said as she pushed passed the boys "what's wrong" Ashton said turning to me "I'm sorry, it's not my place to say anything" I said and right when I said it I heard Caitlin throwing up again "shit" I mumbled I grabbed her water and walked up stairs into the bathroom, I handed her the water and she thanked me "what do I do" Caitlin said looking up at me with make up running down her face "we don't know for sure what's going on, why don't we call the doctor and see if we can get you in today" I suggested she agreed so I left her alone so she could shower and as I walked down the stairs I called the doctor, luckily they had a spot open so Caitlin could go once I heard the water stop I told her we were leaving in a hour, I walked back downstairs and saw Daniel and the boys playing FIFA, "Hey" I said as I sat beside him,

*Caitlin's pov*

I didn't bother looking nice since we were going to the doctors, I decided on a simple jumper and leggings. "ready" I asked Emily as I made it down stairs she nodded and we left, as we got in the car Emily turned to me "What are you going to do about Luke, Caitlin you know if your pregnant its for sure Ashtons" "Emily, stop. I don't want to talk about it right now" I said as I turned up the radio and continued driving. Once we got there I sat in the car for a minuet debating weather or not I should get out, "Caitlin no matter what happens today Me and Daniel will be there for you" Emily said giving me a small smile "yeah but if I really am pregnant that means I loose Luke and what happens with Ashton" I signed as I got out of the car, we walked into the doctors office and told the front desk who we are and sat in the waiting room, as I sat in the waiting room I though I can't be pregnant I'm only 18 years old it was probably just something I ate, "Caitlin, we ready for you" a young woman says with a clip board I stand up with Emily and walked with the lady to her room, "Okay, so what has been going on" she asked as we sat down "I have been throwing up in the morning and at random times throwout the day, and I get these feelings like I can just shut down like I feel so sick one minuet but the next I'm fine" I said "ok well there could be a possibility but we don't know for sure we will need to give you a test" she said as she wrote on her clip board I nodded and once the test was over me and Emily waited for the results, after 5 minuets of silents the doctor walked back in the room with a look in her face I couldn't read "Caitlin, Congratulations your having a baby"

(An: sorry this was a short chapter. BUT GUESS WHAT I GOT TICKETS TO SEE THE JANOSKIANS, IM SO EXITED)