Finally seeing them! but a terrible fate

-edited-

I'm (Y/n) I'm 19 years old I have 500,000 subs on YouTube I live in Alaska right now I'm at the Airport getting trampled by Fan Girls.

1 week before

I got a call from an Unknown person on Skype I answer it to see Colby.

Chat~

Y is you C is Colby

Y:Hello?

C:I was wondering if you would like to make a video

Y:Sure When

C:I a week?

Y:Yea Come to Alaska

Present day

I stand up and dust off myself and only to be pushed down again. I scream inside my head Until I see Colby and Sam. Well Sam is my older brother he knows I like Colby he took my diary thats how he found out. Sam runs up to me and hugs me tightly i laugh a bit.  We get into the car and start driving home

Colby is just shaking his head in the back seat. His brown hair and his ocean blue eyes. Sam yells at me to stop i hit the break he keeps yelling at me.Probably because I was staring at Colby. Pull into the Parking lot now!" Sam's eyes were filled with anger. I get out of the car and walk down the side walk alone it Freezing. "(Y/n) I'm sorry! Get back into the car you'll freeze" I thought it would be Sam's voice but is was (Ex-Boyfriends name). Sam hits him and Grabs me putting me in the car locking the door. He was gonna fight (Ex-Boyfriends name).

Sadness floods over me I start crying remember how he cheated on me with Rose.

Flashback to when you dumped him

I walk into his house giving him his gift or our anniversary. I walked in to see him kissing Rose I was mad. "(Ex's name) WERE DONE! I NEVER WHAT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN! STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE! STAY AWAY ROM ME!" I run out and ran to my cae.

END OF FLASHBACK

We pull into my driveway, We walk inside my house i turn on the lights my house lights up. And Alexis run at me and tackle me and we fall outside and they throw me into the snow. And Mia was recording until she saw Colby and literally was attached to his arm. I walk inside mumbling and go to my room.

I sit on my bed and turn on the Tv to watch Anime. We should be doing a video together but Mia will be annoying I didn't want to to come in the first place.(AUTHORS NOTE: WHO EVER NAME IS MIA I'M SORRY YOUR NOT ANNOYING ANYWAY BACK TO DA STORY!!!!) I grab my phone and get to recording. "Hey guys! (YouTube name) here! Welcome back to another video! And I know I said I would be doing a video with the Famous Sam and Colby. But Mia the one who lives here who is annoying she is glued to Colby. So that video might and might not happen. SO sorry if they video doesn't come up in a week or 2. That how long there staying here for I just hope atleat Sam can record a video"

After the video to your outro "Anyway guys that was todays video! Hit that thumbs up like a boss! and Subscribe for Videos everyday! Bye guys!" I end the video I edit it and post it.

"DUDE MIA ASK ME OUT I'M THINKING ABOUT SAYING YES!" I hear Colby's voice boom through the House. I walk to there room and slam his door(He's trying to make you jelly) I walk outside and I'm looking down and I walk onto a road and get hit by a car.

Hope you like first part its not the best story but next chapter ill be a bit better! So hoped you liked this Chapter