Chapter 4

Time skip:(what happened) You and Colby have been together for 4 years so you got married 2 year ago. But Elton,Corey,Aaron,Sam,Colby, and you moved into the Mansion. And your in New Zealand with Elton,Corey,Sam,and Colby.

Colby wakes me up and says "Happy anniversary Y/N" I smile and hug him.Colby and I are going to have a child in about 6 months(I don't do lemons) Tonight they were going to explore abandoned  collage.(Your in the R.V in the video)

The cops are outside of the rv I call Colby. "Colby cops are at the rv" he starts cursing quietly. The cops leave and they run into the camper I shut the door and sit back down. Elton starts diving and a cop starts following us and then turns away. We park the RV somewhere and Colby has a mark on his arm.

I'm laying on the bed watching tv and Colby comes into the room. And lays beside me and pulls me gently into his chest and pulls the cover over us.

The next morning I wake up and Colby's not there I sit up and walk to the kitchen to see Colby making breakfast. "Morning Y/n" he says not looking away from the stove.(Your still parked)

"Morning Colby" I sit down at the table and the guys(Elton,Corey,and Sam) walk out of there room(it's a bunk bed with a bed at the side). They sit down at the table with a small smirk on there face.

After breakfast Elton went for a walk with everyone but me and Colby. So I go back to The room. And i lay down on the bed and I fall asleep. But I wake up to Colby and Elton yelling about something. And Colby walks in puppy!
What it is~(Puppy)

"aww whose puppy is it?" I ask Colby still laying down

"aww whose puppy is it?" I ask Colby still laying down. "Ours" Colby smiles at me. I smile gently at him he puts the puts the puppies and the bed. And it's lays beside my head on my pillow. And it licks my face Colby is still smiling.

Then I hear Elton yell "WE CANT HAVE A PUPPY IN THE R.V COLBY!" The puppies ears go down and whimpers. I pet the (Puppies/name) and (She/he) calms down.

And Colby yells back "ITS (Y/n)'S AND MY ANNIVERSARY! I WANT TO MAKE HER HAPPY!" Colby comes in and lays beside me facing his back to me.

"Colby please look at me" he doesn't say anything and doesn't look at me.

~After you have the baby~
Colby's POV

(Y/n) is laying on the bed sleeping its been about a week since (Babies/name) has been born. It's been crazy I haven't been able to tell (y/n) that were leaving in a month for Christmas with my parents. They wanted me to come over this year with her. I'm super nervous I don't want them to embarrass me. I'm crying on the inside!

(Y/n) wakes up from her hour long nap and she yawns. "(Y/n) We are going to my parents for Christmas this year" She just nods at me. Aaron is running around screaming acting like an alarm clock. (Y/n) throws a pillow at Aaron.

(Babies/Name) wakes up and starts crying (Y/n) is about to get up but I stop her and calm (Babies/name) down.

End of chpaper

Hope you liked this chapter :) Bye guys!