Basically a solby oneshot

This was requested by ReadingFanGirl23
———
I am Colby's girlfriend but I still ship solby. I've always wanted them to get together. But I still like Colby more than a friend. And I don't know if Colby likes sam. Should I bring it up to him?

No if Colby wants to break up with me he will. I walk into Sams's room. To see Colby and Sam with There shirts off kissing. I let out a gasp. They look at me with fear.

I walk out to my car and drive to (Bffs/name) houses.

-at her house-

"SOLBY IS TRUE!" I yell she/he gasps.

"Really!?"

"Yea. Think they were gonna you know." I say to her. Her/his eyes widen.

"Are you going to break up with him?" I nod "If I like him as I say I do. I'll let him be happy. So when I go back to the house I'll break up with him."

Colby (his POV)

"She's gonna kill me! I haven't told her about us" I yell. Sam Hugs me "Maybe She'll understand?" He says with a questioning look.

I nod (y/n) Walks in sam and I freeze. "Listen... I like you Colby but I want you to be happy. So we're over. And I'll leave the house." (y/n) starts Walks about and packs her clothes.

"it was nice knowing you guys" she smiles sadly and walks outside.

That was the last time I saw her.