Kidnapping prank

I put the person what suggested this above 🙂
————————
"Hi I'm (Y/n)! And the whole house is helping me pull a prank on my boyfriend Colby Brock. He's been pranking everyone. So imma prank him before he gets me" I say to the camera. And I shut it off as I go run to Elton. "so uncle Elton is going to help kidnap me. And everyone else is going to hold Colby back." I say and Elton nods to the camera. I'm starting to feel bad.. I turn the camera off. "I don't know about this Elton.." I say to him "He'll be okay just make sure to be with him tonight after" I nod

-colby's POV- (timeskip)

I cuddle with (Y/n) on the couch. And I hear a shatter. I shoot up and see people with black masks on. "Stay behind next (Y/n)" I whisper to her. She grips my shoulder and whimpers.  4 of the mask men go after me and push me to the ground. "Colby!" (y/n) yells and I tried to get out of there grip "(Y/n)! Run!" I yell at her. She has tears in her eyes. But I see another man in a black hood grab (Y/n) and put his hand over her mouth. She screams. "(y/n)! No!" I yell and try to move out of there grasps.

The man takes (Y/n) to another room. "No! Don't touch her!!" I yell and kick the one but it doesn't seem to do anything. I hear a gun shot. I stop moving... "(y/n)...." I start sobbing the love of my life gone... because I couldn't protect her! I feel an extra hand on my shoulder. I look up to see (Y/n) the guys in the black hoods let me go. I get up and hug (y/n) her tightly. I sob into her shoulder "I'm sorry! I couldn't protect you!"

-your POV-

"I'm sorry! I couldn't protect you!" Colby yells. I pull him into a tighter hug. My eyes fill with tears. "Colby.. baby.. it's a prank.... the guys wants to pull a prank. The camera is over there...." I sob. The guys take of there masks  "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done this prank" Colby looks at me and pulls me into a tight hug.  "it's alright.. We should up security for this house.." Colby says still holding me close. Looking at all the guys. "I agree. If something like this actually happened we'd be screwed" Elton says.

-timeskip-

"Anyway that was the prank!" I say with Colby sitting next to me. "I'm sorry to Colby. No more pranks on you." I say and smile at him. "But I get to pull a prank on you. Then it'll be even." Colby says I frown at him. "screw off Colby... but anyway guys that was the video for this week!" I wave that the camera and shut it off..
—————-
Part 2? Cheating prank on (Y/n)??