1-Move

"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings."
-Lao Tzu

"The statement came from Big Hit Entertainment's official twitter page yesterday morning..."

"...said to be one of the biggest scandals in K-Pop history..."

"...fans are a mixture of angry or devastated at the statement..."

"Jagiya...I told you to stop reading that stuff." My husband gently grabbed my phone from my hand and replaced it with a can of cola instead. Nervously, I bit down on my lips a little too hard. Knowing my bad habit, he gently placed his thumb under my bottom lip to pull it away from between my teeth.

"I just... I want them to like me Joonie..." Nervously, I admitted my worries to him. Knowing what it felt like to be a fan girl, I could understand that they were very protective of the men they loved. After all, I was basically some random girl barging into their idol's life.

"I think right now, because it's only been a day, people are not used to it. I'll be honest. It's not easy. But if you want, we could somehow find away for them to get to know you and fall in love with you too." Namjoon offered as he took my cola from my hand and opened it before returning it and urged me to drink.

"Too?" A small smile formed on my lips at his mistake.

"Yeah...c-cause the staff and the boys and everyone else a-already like you a lot." As Namjoon stammered, a hint of his Korean accent peeked through. I grinned at the cute sound.

"What do you suggest we can do to win the hearts of your fans?" I questioned before he pushed the can to my mouth and I was forced to take a drink.

"Well since we got you a visa, they'll see that this is a serious thing between you and I. Maybe if you show deep interest in Korean culture and traditions and history, they'll warm up to you. And I think if we keep our relationship closed off to them, it might also look bad. So on SNS maybe you can post pictures of us." I slightly frowned, thinking of those couple of months waiting for all the paperwork to be done. Three months locked up in a hotel room alone was like hell to me. Solitude was comforting to an extent. Three months of it? Not very comfortable. But it was a direct order from Namjoon who was quite intimidating when his Leader Monster mode made an appearance.

"Although..." The young rapper continued as he eyed the amount of Korean history and language books I squeezed in my carry on. "You might be even more Korean than me already."

That made me grin. After drinking half the cola, I passed the other half to him and watched as his throat bobbed up and down as he gulped it down. I wanted to reach out and touch his Adams's apple. But had to force myself to respect his private space.

"I think we're going to be mobbed at the airport...possibly." I calmly stated, peeling my eyes away from how unrealistically attractive my husband was. Even though the thought of it terrified me. Namjoon's eyebrows furrowed as he wondered how I could possibly know that. No one knew that I was going into the country today other than the company and the boys. Until an old grandmother snapped a picture of Namjoon and I a couple hours ago.

"Why would we be mobbed?"

"While you were having a snoring competition with the guy in front of us, some older woman took a picture of us and forgot to turn off her flash. So we're fucked once we get there. But then again...who would wake up at three in the morning to wait for some couple coming in from the states?" I sighed as I thought about the fact that it would be my first public appearance. We managed to do a good job of hiding at the international airport back in New York. Although my identity laid hidden beneath a mask, thick sunglasses, and a hoodie.

Just then, the pilot came on the speaker to announce our landing and to put on our seat belts. I smiled as I realized I could understand him almost fluently thanks to my lessons on the Korean language. All that was left was for my husband to teach me Korean slang. But he'd promised me that the maknaes would help me out with that.

After the long flight and security, it would take an hour to get to Seoul. Once we reached Seoul, a car would be waiting to take us to the new dorm. Today was the official move. I was part of the reason for the move. The other reason was because with the money the boys are earning now, the company could put them in a bigger place with four bedrooms.

Namjoon had suggest I lived with his parents. But mom had went to talk to the agency and tell them that it wasn't appropriate for a young wife to live without her husband. The new dorm was sort of a wedding gift. While I loved Namjoon's family to death, I'd prefer to be with my husband. The only time I'd live with his family was when he was on tour overseas.

Airport security was strict as usual. But it was understandable. Namjoon and I quarreled briefly over who would carry my large suitcase and carry on. Leader Monster came out and I ended up taking his tiny suitcase while he took my much larger luggage. I didn't have much clothes but I did have quite a bit of precious items I needed to move here. After all, I'd most likely be living in Korea for the rest of my life.

The thought of that both thrilled and intimidated me.

"Now this is where you're going to have to start speaking Hangul. Are you okay with that baby?" Namjoon questioned as we began to exit the baggage pick up. My cheeks flared up at the pleasant name that escaped from his mouth. Thankfully, I was wearing a mask and sunglasses.

"Yes." I answered in his native tongue. My husband grinned beneath his matching black mask.

The roar of multiple voices combined with flashing lights was almost overbearing. Beneath the screaming fans, a few profanities and racial slurs were directed towards me. But Namjoon had warned me about this already. Although I was prepared for rude comments, it still struck deep in my heart that I was being insulted by people that didn't even know me. I gave a small wave to a few fans who looked cheerful to see my husband and I.

A few reporters fired questions at me and some even attempted to converse in English for my sake. I wasn't permitted to speak to the press yet. Not that I ever desired to. My personality more on the shy side. My new husband did answer one question that was asked by a young reporter.

"Her name is Kim Serena."

A/N: Hello everyone! This is the first multi chapter fanfic I've ever posted. I hope you enjoy it. If you do please leave vote and leave a comment if you'd like. Looking forward to an adventure with this new story. Have a lovely day. :)