Epilogue Part Two-Serendipity

"The universe has moved on our behalf without even missing a bit. Our happiness was planned. Since the moment of the universe's creation, everything was already determined."-BTS

Beads of sweat dripped down my face as I made my way into the crowded dressing room. I flashed a smile to the stylist Noona that handed me a towel and mini fan. A relieved sigh escaped my mouth when the cool air hit my face. Although the concert was over, I could still hear thousands of screaming ARMYs through the walls of the arena.

"I'm going to the hotel and taking a long shower." Jungkook groaned from beside me, spread out on the couch. His shirt was nearly sheer from all the sweat that dampened it.

From the corner of my eye I could see Jimin dabbing a damp towel at Taehyung's red and sweaty face. Hoseok was making fun of Jin hyung for the cringeworthy jokes he told while on stage.

And then there was Yoongi hyung. He didn't even bother cooling off or changing out of his stage outfit. My hyung seated himself in the corner with his headphones plugged in. Almost as if he noticed my gaze on him, he glanced up. The sides of his mouth tilted up into a small but warm smile.

I thanked our manager when he handed me my phone. It quickly scanned my fingerprint and I eagerly went to my messaging app. My mom and dad sent congratulatory messages for wrapping up the first part of the tour tonight. My sister asked me to buy her a plushie. Jackson sent me an ugly picture of myself. And my other friends sent congratulatory messages as well. My finger paused at a chat that hasn't been active in a year. A chat that was never erased. A chat that I sent longing messages to but no reply ever came. She didn't even look at them.

The drive back to the hotel was loud. Five voices shouted and made fun of each other back and forth. But my voice and Yoongi's typical drawl wasn't heard. My eyes momentarily closed as I brought up the vivid memory of tonight's crowd. The ARMY bomb ocean, the screaming, the tears. I had scanned the crowd tonight.

Just like I do in every concert.

In every city.

In every country.

Just looking for that one face in the sea of fans.

I remember looking to my side and seeing Yoongi hyung subconsciously doing the same. Unlike me, his heartbreak wasn't evident or talked about in the public. But that didn't mean his pain was any less than mine. Instead of tearing us apart from each other, we had grown closer in the mutual heartbreak. We both lost the girl who put light into our lives.

Only one good thing came out of our sorrow. And that was good music. This album was our highest selling one yet. And that was due to the fact that every love song and every depressing song came from both mine and Yoongi's mind and heart. The income was humongous. The recognition came with many opportunities to venture beyond K-Pop. The success was my dream. I enjoyed being on stage every night and hearing the ARMY chant our names. But none of those things replaced the longing in my soul.

I took a cold shower that night to cool my body temperature down and get rid of all the sweat on my skin. A yawn escaped my throat as I got dressed and made my way to the bed. But before I could touch the dazzling white silk sheets, a sound rung through the room. Someone was at my door.

Quickly I tossed a robe on with my heart pounding in my chest. But to my disappointment it was just three loud maknaes knocking on the wooden ebony door.

"Hyung! Do you wanna come to the hotel bar with us?" Taehyung slurred. I noticed Jimin's small form holding him up as best as he could. Jungkook was also looking hopeful but not nearly as excited as Taehyung. Thankfully, they were all wearing masks to hide their identities.