11-Cravings

"And my favorite thing was hearing my name coming out of your fucking mouth."

To say Namjoon was pissed off was an understatement. My husband had a screaming match with Yoongi and I once we returned. Yoongi didn't care that his younger brother was yelling and immediately dove right into the food. But for me, it wasn't so easy.

Namjoon had taken me into another room just so we could fight. The fight had ended with me apologizing for not contacting him and Namjoon apologizing for raising his voice at me. And just like that, we went back to the way we always had been. Like best friends...who often slept with each other.

"Jiminie oppa! You're needed in makeup!" I exclaimed as I interrupted Jungkook's choke hold he currently had on his hyung. "Jungkook-ah stop abusing your older brothers. You need to go get dressed."

I sighed as I practically had to separate the two of them. Working for the maknaes definitely required some muscle strength. Dragging Jimin to the makeup unnies, I made sure to bribe him not to get up again. I learned that bribing technique from my "How To Be A Parent For Dummies" book that I had recently purchased.

"If you behave and don't wander around I'll buy you a smoothie." I promised him. Jimin had even stuck out his pinky out. No one could betray a pinky promise. Even if Jimin didn't listen to me, I still would have gotten him the smoothie. That angelic face was too sweet to deny him of anything.

"Taehyung oppa! Stop messing with his hair! He just got it done!" I called out as I made my way to Taehyung. He had been one of the first ones to get dressed and ready. So currently he was trying to find some source of entertainment. That source was Jin.

"Why did I decide to have so many kids?" I whispered to myself as I dug through my bag looking for my iPad that Namjoon had gifted me.

"Oppa here. Watch that anime that you love. I downloaded it for you." I commanded as I passed the device to Taehyung. His face lit up like a kid on Christmas as he received it.

"Really?!? You're my favorite of all of Monnie hyungs wives." He joked as his excited eyes were glued to the screen in front of him. Kids, I thought to myself as a fond smile appeared on my face.

"Serena! Come here!" Namjoon called out to me from the far side of the room. With a groan I marched over there to see what he needed this time. But I decided to play with him a little as well.

"Yes daddy?" I questioned in English just to mess with him once I was beside him. This had been one of my favorite things to do lately. His reactions were a mixture of turned on or angered. This time, he eyed me up and down so I knew he was starting to get turned on.

"Come take a break." He suggested as he patted the seat beside him. The hyungs didn't need anyone to remind them that they needed to get ready. So Namjoon was styled and waiting until BTS was set to perform. Hesitantly, I looked around to see if there were any cameras. But the only one was currently focused on Hobi.

My husband put his arm around me in a half embrace as I took a seat. I I wrapped my arm around his midsection and placed my chest on his hard chest. The sensation of his body heat immediately made me feel at ease. I could smell my favorite cologne that he currently had on.

"Are the kids behaving?" He asked as he ran his fingers through my raven colored locks. His finger soothed the ache I felt from when he had been pulling on it last night.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"I'll take care of you tonight." Joonie whispered as his fingers danced on my naked thighs. The casual dress I had worn today had ridden up once I took a seat. My husband took full advantage of the situation.