16-Destiny

"And if you've never felt your soul being torn apart, you've never loved someone with all your heart."
-Word Porn

"...and so then if a word begins with a vowel you use the word 'an'. Like 'An apple'. If it doesn't begin with a vowel you use the letter 'A'. 'A clock'." I taught to Hobi, Jungkook, Jimin, and Tae as we sat together that night at the dining table. All four of them eagerly scribbled down these notes into their notebooks.

"An ass?" Taehyung questioned as he looked at me for approval. Out of all five of my students, including Jin, his behavior was the most naughty. With a long sigh, I answered him.

"Yes Taehyung oppa. 'An ass' would be correct." I rolled my eyes at his smug grin.

"An American?" Jungkook paused from his writing to question me.

"An American is also correct. Good job! Here's a cookie for my Kookie." Passing Jungkook a freshly baked cookie, I expected him to grab it from me. But the twenty one year old boy ate it directly from my hand. I excused this because he was so adorable.

After reading a few books on how to teach English, I learned a few tricks. Apparently rewarding the boys after they've accomplished something would motivate them to learn even more. So that's when I decided to bake treats for them. I also secretly hoped it would help them gain weight. From all the recent difficult choreography they've been practicing, they were losing weight.

"Does Jiminie get a cookie too?" The mochi asked with my favorite mischievous smile of his. I didn't think I had the power to deny him a cookie. After a brief aegyo show from Jimin, I granted him a treat as well.

"Of course he does."

Seeing me give cookies to their brothers, Hobi and Taehyung decided to have an aegyo competition for me. The manipulative boys knew that aegyo was my weakness. So in the end, everyone begun eating cookies and milk and completely disregarding their studies. I let it slide because we had already been studying for two hours non stop, which caused my throat to begin hurting.

"Do we have any schedules tomorrow?" Jungkook suddenly questioned as he looked towards the eldest, Hobi.

"Not that I know of. But we do have practice later in the afternoon." The sunshine responded with a mouthful of cookie.

A mischievous smile suddenly spread on Jungkook's face. He resembled a bunny rabbit. I had a feeling I knew where this was going to end up.

"Hyungs...have you discovered the liquor cabinet?"

"The what?"

Jungkook was a cocky drunk. Hobi was a hyper drunk. Taehyung was the drunk who never stopped taking selfies. And Jimin was a drunk who wanted cuddles. The blonde haired mochi currently laid his head in my lap as I played with his hair while his brothers were wilding about. Pop music was loudly playing from Hobi's phone as he and Jungkook argued nonstop.

"You're very pretty Serena." Jimin commented as he analyzed my face. I peeled my eyes away from Hobi and Jungkook's push-up competition to smile down at the twenty two year old. "You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen."

"Thank you Jiminie. But one day you will find an even prettier girl than me. And you're going to love her." I grinned as I touched the tip of his nose.

"What if I don't want a pretty girl?" He suddenly questioned as he became more serious. Drunk words were often sober thoughts. So that meant Jimin had thought of this while sober. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion as I eyed the boy in my lap.

"Do you want a smart girl then?"

"No sister. I don't even want a girl." He sighed as he turned his face a little bit to watch his brother's antics. We were both speaking softly to each other as everyone else was caught up in their selfie taking or showing off their abs.