4-Ice Cream

"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them."

"Jagiya...what about this one?"

"Too expensive."

"How about this skirt?"

"Too short."

"This hat?"

"No."

Shopping with Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook was quite an experience. While my husband and I bickered to each other every two minutes, the boys were fooling around. They were currently trying on goofy animal hats. I eyed them fondly. My heart tugged at the brotherly relationship between them.

"What about this sweater?" Joonie questioned, pulling my attention back to himself.

"Instead of asking me if I like every single item in this store. Maybe you should ask me what my clothing preference is." I teased as I picked up a cheap plain black t-shirt.

"What is your-" He began to ask but I cut him off.

"Dark colors. I like holes and rips. And plain designs. For shoes, I like plain sneakers. Or converse." A smile was brought upon his face when I mentioned converse. I almost forgot about his obsession with converse.

"Okay so your style is a combination of Kooks and Yoongi hyung. I'll be back. Stay here." Leader Monster ordered me before walking away to look at shoes.

A few items stood out to me and once I decided they were a reasonable price, they were added to the pile of clothes I hung on my arm. Remembering that I had forgotten to convert my money, I mentally cursed myself.

Money was something that didn't stand too well with me. Growing up, I never had much. Going from nothing to marrying a rich person was a hard transition. I wasn't used to anyone buying me things. My personality was  more of a giver than a taker.

Whilst in the middle of looking through the men's clothing, hoping to find a few items for Namjoon, Taehyung bounded to my side.

"You know it all...you're my best friend..." He sang in English which made me giggle. Taehyung and I had called each other "best friends" since Namjoon and I got married. And other than my husband, he really was my best friend.

"Do you think of me when you sing that part?" I jokingly questioned as I picked out a loose black sweater for Namjoon.

"Of course. And I definitely do not think of Jiminie instead." He grinned my favorite rectangular grin. I reached almost a mile up to ruffle his shaggy brown hair.

"Do you remember that one time when we were video chatting and Hobi oppa accidentally walked in fully naked asking where all his clothes were?" I chuckled as I remembered how embarrassed Hobi was when he heard my voice through the iPad. My video chats with the boys were something else.

"He ran out of there so fast. Later that night, hyung and I scolded him actually." Taehyung smiled like an evil maknae as he remembered how he scolded one of his hyungs.

"You didn't have to scold him. It was a mistake." I brushed it off as I picked out some loose fitting light blue jeans.

"I know but we told him that we should all be careful because we'd have a little sister around soon. In fact, we actually made a promise that we'd behave around you."