One

Four years later.

Alison smith that's me. Today it's exactly four years ago I left Norway. I am happy I did leave because Norway it only caused me pain. Pain from fake friends, pain from my mother and pain from Chris.

When I came back to California me and my dads relationship got so much better. I'd realize that I can't loose him too. I graduated school and then I was supposed to work for my dad, but I was offered I modeling job. And that is were I meet Jack.

My boyfriend we have been together for more then one year now and I never been happier. It was hard in the beginning for me trust anyone since what happened last time I was in a relationship. I would lie if I said I didn't miss Chris. Even after what he did to me, he was after all the first boy I loved that much.

The girls and Caroline comes and visit me once a year they all come to California. I never wanted to visit Norway so they would always come to me. But these days I am always traveling don't get me wrong I love it,      And it's really good that both me and jack are models that means we both are usually traveling together.

This week is very special, I am for the first time in 4 years going to Norway. And it's nod for modeling it's for Nooras and William wedding. Yeah who would thought they would end up together. I did not believe Noora when she told me that they were together, and now they are getting married it's sick. So I have to be there for there wedding, luckily jack is coming with me, I don't think I could face all of them without him, specially not Chris.

I feel so good about myself right now and I am happy but it feels like Chris could just stare at me and make me feel so insecure about myself  in seconds.

Book 2 is finally out!!!! You all make sure u guys vote comment and share.

Love,Maria!