Three

Tuesday 8:03

I wake up because the alarm goes off, I wait a little bit so jack can shut it of but the annoying sound just keeps on going. I suck loud and gets up to shut of the alarm.

"Thanks babe" I hear jack say, and I just want to rip his head of.

I go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Once I finished I go back to jack who was still sleeping.

@Alisonsmith: My sunshine is very jet lag;) Tagged: @jackgillinsky46k likes 4k comments -

Tagged: @jackgillinsky
46k likes
4k comments
-

"What are we doing today" jack asked me as we were sitting in the car.

"Boy, today's is the wedding" I say and laugh.

"Hey what did that guy Chris mean, you know yesterday at the dinner" he asked and I hoped he would just forget it.

"Forget it" I just say and my mood changes in seconds.

"Alison, come on tell me the real reason why you actually left Norway" he says and grabs my hands.

"Do I have to" I ask.

"In relationship there is two person and both of them need to be honest if they want the relationship going" he says, and he is right as much as I hated what he said it was the truth.

"I left Norway, because in high school men and Chris was together, and in high school I was very different, I didn't do boyfriend I only had pleasure." I say and pause a bit.

"Chris where my first real boyfriend that I fell in love with him, and I fell hard in love with him. But in the end it turned out to be all a lie, I was just a bet for him, and he had a girlfriend all the time he was with me." I said and looked at him, I was not going to cry over this again I already have cried to much about this.

"Is that the reason why it was so hard for you to be together with me" he asked and I nodded. And then he pulled me in to a big hug. And I hugged him back.

"I will never ever hurt you Ali, I love you" I smile at his words, but I heard this word before. When Chris said it the first time we got together, and look we're that ended.

-

Me and jack were finally ready, I was wearing a red dress, and jack was wearing a black suit.

"I still can't believe you are my girlfriend" jack says.

"Haha, well I still can't believe that you are not taking pictures of me" I say and smirk.