Ten

Chris POV

Alison. Alison was the only thing on my mind. My heart broke in to a million pieces when she told me about cancer. Am I going to loose her again but this for real. No I need to end things with Astrid and spend every minute I have with Alison.

Was it going to be hard for me to dump Astrid hell no, I wouldn't even be sad about. As long as I have Alison nothing would ever make me sad. Two days ago when we fucked I felt complete again.

You know the feeling when you think something is missing but you can't put your finger on and then from no were you know whats missing. To me Alison was missing.

I took up my phone to take a look at Instagram, it was very weird because I usually don't have time to even look through my messages.

I was scrolling down in my Instagram when my heart broke in to a million pieces.

@alisonsmith: I have never been happier. So happy I can call you my mine forever<3

What the hell is she engaged? No she can't

What the hell is she engaged? No she can't. I don't know if I am angry or sad. Maybe I am just hurt.

@jackgillinsky: yes, we are engaged, I will never let you go my beautiful princess.

I was angry, I was sad and I was decently hurt. The first thing I do is call my hotel reception.

"Hello" I say in the phone.

"Yes mr. Schistad what can I help you with? The guy on the Other line said.

"I am going to throw the biggest party tomorrow." I say.

"Tomorrow? Sir it's a little bit to late to throw it tomorrow." He say and I just get more angry.

"Tomorrow I said inform everyone" I say and hang up the phone.

-

Alison POV

I could not be happier, yes I did say yes and I do not regret it. I wasn't going back to Chris, we just fucked one last time and that was it. I was not going to catch feelings for him again.

I was happy with Jack. He made me feel like I am the only girl in the world. Yes sometimes it would feel like there is something missing. He was everything I could wish for and I know he wouldn't hurt me like Chris did.

My phone stared vibrating and I saw I was getting a call from Noora.

"Hey girl" I say.

"Oh my Gosshhhhhh are you engaged?!?" She screamed.

"Well-" I said but got cut off Noora screaming.

"Oh my god You are engaged congrats Alison!!!!" She screamed once again.

"Well Thanh you but I think I deaf now" I said and laugh.

"I can't believe you are engaged, when did this happen?" She ask me.

"Last night" I say.

"Hey by the way are you coming to Chris cocktail party in his hotel?" She asks me.

"I don't know, Noora I am not in the mood of being near him at the moment" I say honestly. I didn't I felt bad every time I was Chris because I knew I cheated on Jack last time I saw Chris.

"Oh come on you live in his hotel bring Jack to and all the girls will be there, there is going Rumors around that this is the biggest party of the year" she says in joy.

"Okey I come." I say.

"Yes!!!!!" See you tomorrow darling" she says and hangs up.

Thank u all for your comments I love them they are so funny you all!

//Maria