Two

"Jack are you ready" I yelled as I was standing in our hallway.

"Coming babe" he yelled back and came down the stairs.

He grabbed both our suitcase and went outside and we got in the black car that was waiting outside for us.
I got in the car and looked outside the window, I was really nervous about going back to Norway, I swear if it wasn't for William and Noora I would never go back.

"Hey, why are you so nervous babe" jack asked me. I haven't really told him about why I left Norway from the beginning, I would always say I just really missed California.

"I don't know, I just long time ago and bad memories with my mom you know" I say and smile at him. And he grabs my hand and put it in his.

"You got me by your side always" he says and kiss him on the lips.

"I know" I say and smile while I kiss him.

-

@alisonsmith: this is how exited I am that jack is coming to Norway with me! Tagged: @jackgillisnky 56k likes 2k comments-

me!
Tagged: @jackgillisnky
56k likes
2k comments
-

Me and jack have now arrived in Norway and we are going to the car that we're going to drive us to our hotel. We hold hands tighter because we know there will be paparazzi outside the airport. Because we are not only models, we are the one of the most famous models and couples, so there is always paparazzi's everywhere we go. The security is getting now around us and we step outside. And the next thing I know is people shooting me and jacks name and flashlights in my face. I am used now but it's still very annoying.

"Jack over here!"

"Alison looking good"

"Alison Jack what brings you to Norway"

"Kiss for the cameras"

All these comments and we both ignored every single one. Because I've learned ignoring them is just so much better.

We get in the car and I suck.
"Is it so important to come and take pictures of us coming out of a airport" I say to jack.

"Well they get paid to take pictures of us" he says and smile.

"But why" I ask.

"You do realize we are the hottest couple in like every country" he says and make his voice a little bit dramatic at the hottest couple.

18:23

Tonight we are going to have a dinner with Nooras closest friends and Williams friends. Was I exited? Hell no I was so nervous I thought I would puke.