Twelve

Alison POV.

Today was a new day and I had doctor appointments. Unfortunately Jack couldn't come with me today. He Said he had some meeting with his model agent.
So I had to go there myself, I was really scared and I would want someone with me but I couldn't tell the Girls about my Cancer. The only one that knew about my cancer to was just Christoffer. And I couldn't go to him and ask him to come with me. It would just be weird I guess.

"Hey Jack I am leaving" I shout from the hotel hallway.

"See you later babe" he shouts back. And I open the door and go out.

Why was I so damn nervous it was only a doctor appointment, maybe I wasn't nervous, maybe I was just really scared.

I go to the elevator and push the button. When the doors finally opens someone else is in the elevator too. Chris.

I step inside and look at all the buttons and push the button to the floor I am going too.

"Well hello Alison nice seeing you" Chris says and I just roll my eyes.

"Where's your lovely fiancé" he asks me.

"Well Christoffer that's none of your business." I snap back at him. Wishing I would arrive at the floor fast but I feels like is going more slow then usually.

"No need to be rude gorgeous" he says and smirk.

"So where are you going" asks me and try to keep the dead conversation alive.

"I have doctors appointment" I say and suck just the thought of being there alone is scaring me to death.

"Oh are you going all alone?" He says and his voice changes is more serious now.

"Yeah, Jack is busy and I haven't really told anyone else except you" I say and give him a small smile.

"Do you want me to come with you" asks and the doors to the elevator open.
I think for a little bit but what's the worst that could happen? He is just going to be there for support right?

"Please do" I say it Almost sound like I am begging him. His eyes softens and just look through me. He knows how I feel by just looking at me. His hand connects with mine and I hold his hand tight.

"I see that you are scared damn Alison I feel that you are terrified" he says and still stares at me. I forget that we are around people. No we are actually in the lobby that is full of people.

"Can you please come" I say and take a step back and our hands are no longer together.

"Yeah of course" he says.

"Uhm, we can take my car so we don't take much attention with the big limo" he says and smile and I just nod.

I was sitting in the car with Chris. This was the first time I saw Chris not wearing a suit. He was wearing jeans and hoodie and a cap. He looked like penetrator Chris the old him.

"Why are you starring at me" He asked and I didn't even realize I was starring.

"It feels like old times" I say and look out the window.

"Old times?" He says.

"Yeah you know, it Doesn't even feel like I am with you sometimes" I say to him still looking out the window.

"What do you mean with that" he chuckles.

"You have changed a lot" I say and laugh a little bit.

"In a good way or a bad way?" He asks.

"I don't know good way I guess" I say.

"When you left I was very broken, and I wasn't going out with random girls instead I just got very drunk every night until Astrid showed up"  he said and I just looked out through the window and he put his hand on my thigh and all the sparkles that I ones had came rushing back.