Eighteen

Ali's POV

"When are you telling Jack the news" Chris asks me while he is holding my hand and kissing it.

"Just as we get home I will tell him" I say looking at Charlie still playing in the park.

"And when are we telling Charlie about me being her farther, oh god you haven't told her that Jack is her dad" he says stressed out.

"No, I haven't every time she asked about you I just said I was mad at you, and I needed time to forgive you" I say.

"But then when day she come to me and said "mama I know dad Doesn't want me it's okey I get" and that just broke my heart" I explain to him.

"You know if I knew about her I wouldn't leave you behind" Chris says.

"I know, but you have to understand I was really hurt and I just wanted to leave Norway behind" I say to him.

"But you are back now and that's all that matters. I have you you again in my arms and I have a little daughter too" he says and raps his arms around me.

"What are you going to tell Astrid?" I ask.

"First I have to tell her about Charlie, and then I'll tell her about us" he says and I nod.

"I want to stay here in Norway" I say.

"Thank god you want to stay here" he says and laughs.

Later that day

I just arrived at home and I was going to tell jack the truth, Charlie is still with Chris they have a lot of to catch up.

"Jack?" I say as I walk in.

"Yeah babe in here" he shouts and I am starting to get really nervous.

"We need to talk" I say and sit down in the couch.

"I have decided that I want to break of the engagement" I say carefully. His expression changed really fast to a confused but still angry face.

"What?! Why the hell would you do that?!" He says a little louder. I take his hands in mine and look him deep in the eyes hoping he will calm down.

"I can't be in a relationship where I am in love with someone else, I can't do that to you it's not fair" I say and he stands up and start walking around the living room.

"It's Chris isn't, I fucking knew it as soon as you opened your legs for him you fall in love with him like the idiot you are!" He screams.

"Excuse you but tell me who the fuck gave you permission to talk to me like that" I say and get up to face him.

"Why would you say yes to me when you where in love with him" he says hurt. And I feel a little bad for him but that doesn't still give him the right to talk to me like that.

"I was there for you for Charlie when he fucking wasn't I was there I loved you more than your own family loved you, but you are just a ungrateful bitch" ouch.

"don't you dare say that" I say with gritted teeth.

"Say what that you are a slut, a whore, a-" I cut him off by slapping him hard.

"How dare you say those things to me" I say tears filing my eyes. He looks at me with no expressions, it's like his look is dead and the man I once was in love with never existed.

"How dare you slap that's the question" he says and then pushes me hard against the wall. My head hit against the wall really hard which makes me grown.

Without letting me respond he goes for my neck, he start choking me and I gasping for air but nothing comes I start shaking and he finally lets go and I fall right to the ground. Trying to catch my breath. But he won't let me do that when he starts kicking me in my stomach.

"Stop" I try to say but he don't listen instead he kicks harder and I start coughing up blood. What happened to the man I was in love with? The pain is unbelievable. He suddenly stop and pulls me up.

"Who the fuck do you think you are hitting me" he screams in my face and I just cry.

"Stop crying you fucking slut" he screams and slaps so hard it feels like my cheek is on fire.

"Please stop" I whisper. But he doesn't listen instead he grabs my arm and drag me to the bedroom, and panic starts hitting because I really don't know what he might do to me in this moment. Never in a million years did I ever thing he was capable of doing something like this. I try to fight him so can get loose his grip but it was hopeless he was so much stronger then me. I had no power against him.

He drags me to our so called bedroom and starts taking me to the bed and more panic hits me as I start to scream to the thought of he might be raping me. But he wouldn't do that to me right. But then again he could barley kill a bug yesterday and know he was beating me.

"Let's make some use of you now that you are whore and sleeps around with everyone let's get a one last fuck huh sounds good" he says and smirks. And I just scream but it's no use. I try kicking him and begging him to let go of me but it's impossible. He starts pulling my pants down and the panic rises even more if it even is possible at this moment.

"No,no,no please Jack don't do this to me please" I beg crying harder then ever. But he just laughs fucking psychopath.

"Now where's the fun in that" he says as he rips my underwear off. He lift my shirt up a little bit so he can see my scar. The scar that's marked of where I once try to kill myself. The scar that I hated to show. He then starts kissing it.

"Remember how I used to always kiss it like this before we had sex every time. To remind you that I loved you know matter what" he says and memories floats back of the days where we happy"

"Imagine if you weren't a whore how good we would have it right know, I would not need to hurt you like this. My sweet sweet Ali" he says and I just cry and scream louder. His pants and underwear is off and he is putting his hand over my mouth.

"Shhh babygirl this is what you like
Isn't it?" He says and pushes him self in me hard. And I just scream in his hand but no one can hear me or save me. I start to feel numb and all the power is gone. He is going in and out hard and fast and I don't even try fight anymore I won't win. The strong girl named Alison is gone he has just killed me everything in me is gone. The man I once loved with all my heart was now raping me and abusing me. Breaking me into a million pieces and there was nothing I could do"

HEYYYYYY GUYYYYSSSSS
Oh how I have missed you all, I am so happy to be back I am so sorry I was gone for so long but I have seen all your likes and comments believe me the reason why I was gone is because I lost someone really close to me and I was having a really hard time. But hey you guys I am back now and I am feeling so much better and I ready to write again thank you so much for still Reading this booo makes me so happy so many wanted me to update I love you all <33333333