Eleven

Alison's POV

Tonight was Chris party. Was I nervous? Yes I was lowkey shitting myself. First of all I am going to meet Astrid, and I did duck her boyfriend so I feel terrible because I would not want my boyfriends cheat on me with his ex, I mean who the fuck would want to.

And second I did cheat on my own boyfriend too so it's a little bit fucked up.

And third I got Engaged one day after mine and Chris little incident.

Could my life be more stressful please?

@Alisonsmith: ugh, this dress is so beautiful and tight.

163k likes 32k comments-

163k likes
32k comments
-

Me and Jack arrived at The party, and it was full of people. The party was huge and I was very surprised so many famous people was here.

"Alison!" I hear some girls scream. I turn around and meet all six of my best friends. That attacks me with a hug.

"Congratulations" they all say and I just hug them again.

Behind them is William and Jonas. Eva and Jonas were still together and all the other girls were single. So they had no dates.

"Oh Ali congratulations" Williams says and pulls me in to a hug.

"Thank you rapunzel" I say and laugh.

"When will you ever stop calling me that" he asks me.

"The day you decide to cut your hair" I say to him. And just laugh.

"I always thought you would marry Chris" he says and I shock my eyes open.

"Oh my god, stop" I say and punish him in the arm.

"How's the party my friends" a voice say. I turn around and see Chris and Astrid stand in front of us. Chris was wearing a black suit which made him look very attractive. And Astrid were wearing a gold dress which was stunning and so was she.

"It's incredible" Caroline says and all of them agree with her. I do not say anything I just look at the champagne in my hands that I am not going to drink.

"Congratulations Alison I saw that you're engaged" Astrid says and give me the biggest smile.

"Thank you Astrid" I say and look at her.

"Yeah congrats Alison so happy for you" Chris says and looks in my eyes for way to long.

"For Alison and Jack" Chris says once again and they all cheers.

I look at him but he just avoids eye contact with me. And start talking to William. Me and Jack were talking to Eva and Sana.

"Hey guys I am just going to the toilet" I say and starts walking away from them.
I look up to see if there is any sings of WC. But I can't see anything. I suck loud and turn around but gets scared to death when Chris is standing in front of me.

"Gosh, you scared me." I say and look around not trying to look at him.

"Really, engaged?" He says jumping right to the point.

"Yes, Christoffer engaged" I say and try to pass him by but he grabs my wrist.

"I thought me and you were going back together" he says and chicks me with his words.

"Boy you thought wrong" I say and look at him.

"I obviously did" he says.

"Now please let go of me" I say and look at him.

"You look gorgeous" he says and gets a little bit closer. I suck in a breath when he gets closer to me.

"Christoffer we are around people" I say and look serious at him.

"I don't Fucking care, I just want you so bad right now" he says and gets way more closer. I feel like I can't move, I just can't seem to push him away from me it's like I do not want to.

"Chris please" I say.

"This party is for you and it's not the last one either. I will throw as many party's I can until you are mine and only mine" he says.

"What is a party going to do?" I ask confused.

"I will get closer you without get jack and Astrid suspicious" he says.

"And each time I throw a party I will say it's because I want someone specials attention" he says.

"You will look like a fool" I say.

"Well I would look like fool for you, and I will do anything in my power to stop your sad little marriage" he says and smile and my hearts stops.

Comment like and share babesss.

//Maria