Seven

Alison POV

Today is my last day in the hospital and I couldn't be more grateful. It was seriously making me depressed in here. But I was doing fine now, with jack by side I would always be fine. But he is very worried about me since I didn't really tell him about my problems.
The door open and the doctor that have been here theses few days and taking care of me comes in, and jack is right behind him.

"Alison! How are you feeling?" He asks me with a happy tone in his voice.

"I am feeling better, much better" I say and give him a smile.

"That's great!" He says and pause for a bit.

"I have some bad news and some good news, the good news is that you can still go home tomorrow" he says and then pauses agin which is making me really nervous.

"The bad news is that we found out that you have gastric cancer" he says and I don't think I herd him very well did he say cancer?

"What?" I say and my voice was cracking?

"I am sorry, but we would like you too stay here in Norway for a while so we can do the treatments and cure you as fast as we can" he says.

I just stare in my hands for a very long while i don't really know what to say, I just found out that I have gastric cancer what should I say?

"And that explains why you have been throwing up so much lately" he says and gives me a warm smile.
I still look down at my hands, and then jack put his hand over mine.

"But I when I was sixteen I would always Throw up too, what have I had Gastric cancer since then?" I ask the doctor and I looked up to him now.

"Those pills you toke where did you get them?" The doctor asked me.

"Uhm, I don't know I would always get them from a random guy in Spain" I said.

"Well those pills you toke is what got you gastric cancer, please never take pills that you haven't got from a doctor, those pills could probably kill you"
He says.

"I took them because I was dealing with so much crap and I needed to calm down, and then after I just got addicted" I say and a tear slipped down.

"It's okey just do not take them ever again" the doctor says and goes out the room.

"It's okey you can leave too know" I say to jack and take my hands away from his to take the tears away from my cheeks.

"Why would I leave?" He asks very confused.

"I understand if you don't want to deal with my shit now" I say and sadly more tears slips down my fucking eyes.

"Stop being silly Ali I would never leave you, i am a bit mad that you are not completely honest with me about your past, but it's okey I understand you had it hard before and that it takes time for you to open up, but I will wait and be by your side always and forever specially right now" Jack says and I just stare at him. What he said made me speechless in a good way. God I love him so much, he is my everything.

"But I have to stay here in Norway for my treatments, which means I can't go traveling for photoshoots and -" I say but he cuts me off.

"Oh come on Ali we are the hottest models out there we can get them come to us" he says and gives me smile and I laugh a bit.

"Thank you" I say simply.

"For what?" He asks me.

"For not leaving all alone again" I say and cry even a little more.

"I love you Ali" jack says.

"I love you too"
I say back.

Oh my goshhhhh sorry for a late update I just had so much shit in school this week, anyways don't forget to vote comment and share babes.

//Maria