Chapter 11

Chapter 11

     "God I thought that would never end," Mark huffed.

     I gave him a look.

     "I mean, God that was so much fun."

     "I love you," Tristan sucked up.

     "I love you, too," I say.

     "Then why did you put me in time out? Why not him only?"

     "Wanna go back?"

     "No."

     "I like you already, Daniél. You can keep these two in line," said their mom.

     "Thank you. I like you all already, too. Minus Tristan," I joked.

     "What?!"

     Ellana, her mom, and I all start to laugh. The guys all stared at us like we were crazy. When we sobered up, Tristan's dad smirked, which was exactly like Tristan's, at us. I looked over to Tristan, who like his dad, smirked at us. As they made their way to us, Tiffany and me took off.

     "Ugh," they both yelled.

     "Catch us if you can," we yelled.

     They took of after us. Tristan chased me; Tristan's dad chased his mom. Then Mark chases after me, too. I run outside on the front lawn, there I spot Crissa. I ran over to her and jumped her.

     "The fuck," she yells.

     "Hi to ya to too, girl," I say, laughing.

     "Dani, get yo ass offa me!"

     "Well, I can't. Tristan's—"

     "Got you," he said.

     I start screaming and throwing a fit. Mark helps Crissa up off the ground, then pulls her close.

     "Found him," she said walking off to the house with Mark.

     "No way! Now, HELP ME," I yell the last part.

     "You owe me something," Tristan said.

     He turns me around so I faced him. He then moves in closer to me and kisses me. He then puts me down and we walk into the house. As soon as we walk in, we find his parents making out.

     "Whoa! PG-13," I yell, covering my eyes. The two make out couple pulled apart from each other. Tiffany blushed, as her lover looked satisfied.

     I looked at Tristan and said, "Is it over yet?"

     He laughed at me and hugged me close to him and took me up to his room. As soon as I got in his room, I jumped onto his bed, making myself bounce a couple of times. Tristan locked the door shut, turned towards me with a seductive smirk, and walked towards me. He leaned over to me and pushed me down with a kiss. It burned with our passion, our love. He flicked his tongue against my lower lip, asking to enter. I allowed him access to my mouth, as he roamed freely around. He pulled away from the kiss to rip off his shirt and throw it to the ground then kissed me again. He trailed down to my neck, kissing flames onto the soft flesh. A moan escaped my lips when he kissed my sweet spot; he smiled, sucking on the delicate skin.

     "Tristan," I moaned.

     "Yes," he mumbled into my skin.

     His hand slipped under my sweater and to my breast. A gasp slipped from my lips then turned it a moan. He slipped his hand from over my bra to under it, causing me to arch my back. Then, he slipped his hand out from under my bra and got off of me.

     "I'm sorry," he began. "I...I shouldn't rush you."

     He looked at the floor. "It's ok," I say. "I enjoyed it."

     "Really," he looked over at me, his gray eyes flashing a rich, royal purple.

     "Yeah."

     Next thing I know, he attacks me.

     "Tristan, stop! It tickles," I scream. He tickles me at the sides, then stops after three minutes.

     "Did ya like that," he asked, sitting up again.

     "No...my...sides...feel...funny," I say between breaths.

     "Good," he said leaning on his elbows on his knees, looking at me.

     I lean back onto the bed. "I love you," I say tired.

     "I love you too," Tristan said laying down next to me.

     "I love you more," I say snuggling up to Tristan. He wraps his arms around me and pull me close to him. My eyes grew heavy, and I didn't fight them, I fell sound asleep with my mate.